Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos (56798 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by o42austino(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
guiddoti:
Are you saying that all Norsemen are not vilkings? But I read that all vilkings are norsemen.
yes that's what he is saying.
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by Rozaytee: 12:36am On Apr 23, 2018
o42austino:
hard working youth, what have you done for your community or country?
fool keep asking me!
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by RagnarGadaphy85: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Its about ideology.. How are Nigerians Christians? Rosicrucians? Freemasons, Eckists, Rotarians etc? How? Since u have no brians!

Marpol:
Norsemen are a group of Germanic people who inhabited Scandinavia and spoke what is now called the Old Norse language between c. 800 AD and c. 1300 AD. The language belongs to the North Germanic branch of the Indo-European languages and is the predecessor of the modern Germanic languages of Scandinavia.

Norseman means "man from the North" and applied primarily to Old Norse-speaking tribes living in southern and central Scandinavia. In history, "Norse" or "Norseman" could be any person from Scandinavia, even though Norway, Denmark and Sweden were different sets of people by the Middle Ages.

The Norse Scandinavians established states and settlements in England, Scotland, Iceland, Wales, the Faroe Islands, Ireland, Russia, Belarus, Greenland, France, Belgium, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany, Poland and Canada[1][2] as well as southern Italy.

How are Nigerians norsemen?
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by RagnarGadaphy85: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Bro u are very dumb and ignorant.. Make researches, get proper information before you show ur moronic sense of judgment in public.. You can continue looking for wife sha � �

IdeyFindWife:
In 2018 and still celebrating this diabolic relics of White foolishness? And the lazy brains will cry like babies if called dummies?

Lost souls, who's ever seen a black Norse-man before or if Valhalla passage fees were €50 in the after-life, do you think "black Niggas" like them would ever get entry to be anything but slaves. Pple fool themselves too much to nobody's gain.

And amongst these are the wicked roughneck bastards perpetrating all manner in the state.
You would wonder why police don't stop them but flex muscle on IPOB, Shi'ites, campus students etc; Na because na dem-dem! Karma sleeps not anyway, karma sleeps not.

Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by IdeyFindWife: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2018
RagnarGadaphy85:
[s]Bro u are very dumb and ignorant.. Make researches, get proper information before you show ur moronic sense of judgment in public.. You can continue looking for wife sha � � [/s]

On Monday morning?
Face front joor angry

Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by Lothbrok(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
It’s cap, orientation differs but tradition remains d same, for Odin once cap that with tradition I will separate the swimmers from the sailors

on that day of vincino vicito wen the trumpet shall sound all sailors will give acct of his sailing

Echonte echonte not all that echo aromate are mates

Parasita divor on that day we shall knw who is who for happy are those that sail on the ruff high sea for they shall sail to hit the surze of iceland.

Because we believe, we live. .

Bockus loctus, Alaska les salutamus nacatalina to all rugged Germans. For ruggedity without identity is stupidity.

Vini vini visa. . Let's us sing the song of hojas

sailing I know. . Hanging a leg, I know not. xoxo
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by fman(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jayson1:
Germans... Always sailing grin
no man can pull an anchored ship!! Smooth sailing
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by Patriotsleague: 4:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Rivers, a state run by cultists cheesy

What a backward people. What benefits does this killers bring to Rivers state?

Old men acting like kids, shameful. Cultists are mainly cowards with no self confidence to fight their battles so they hide behind groups, most of these cultists remain poor, so I didn't see the benefits.
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by NoBones: 5:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Murderers, thieves, rapists, druggies
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by pyro10(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Oga sir no vex oo
Buh go and arrest them...since you lack basic knowledge in laws and right of belongings
introvertedsoul:

Perfect questions for these dunderheads called cultists.
There isn't two ways to this. These are are criminals and should be arrested!
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by Patriotsleague: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Lothbrok:
It’s cap, orientation differs but tradition remains d same, for Odin once cap that with tradition I will separate the swimmers from the sailors

on that day of vincino vicito wen the trumpet shall sound all sailors will give acct of his sailing

Echonte echonte not all that echo aromate are mates

Parasita divor on that day we shall knw who is who for happy are those that sail on the ruff high sea for they shall sail to hit the surze of iceland.

Because we believe, we live. .

Bockus loctus, Alaska les salutamus nacatalina to all rugged Germans. For ruggedity without identity is stupidity.

Vini vini visa. . Let's us sing the song of hojas

sailing I know. . Hanging a leg, I know not. xoxo

See how happy you are, you be real mugu cheesy
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by Resourcesswift: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Patriotsleague:

See how happy you are, you be real mugu cheesy
disembark from that capping!!

Jonsing 48!!
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos by Resourcesswift: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Rivers, a state run by cultists cheesy

What a backward people. What benefits does this killers bring to Rivers state?

Old men acting like kids, shameful. Cultists are mainly cowards with no self confidence to fight their battles so they hide behind groups, most of these cultists remain poor, so I didn't see the benefits.
Capless and listen more
For the days are evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.