Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid (20445 Views)

Contempt Charges Loom Over AGF As Dasuki Release Divides Lawyers / Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Sarang(f): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
phlamesG:

I must apologize I didn't know what you are clamouring for is a wonderful and laudable thing, next time I'll read b4 I make any assertion cry

You are a human afterall wink
no grudges.. and no worries either
Keep safe always smiley

1 Like

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by origima: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sagamaje:
Civil servant retirement age is 65 with WAEC certificate while Foolhari the dullardino is 75 with no WAEC. Only fools from their mothers womb will vote for this slowpoke in the pic below

Will be great u recommend a replacement cos the seat can't be vacant na
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by sapele914(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
mnwogu:
Since after the lazy declaration,I went in search of my pvc with serious 3 days dry fasting and prayers. Thank God I found it today. Something must happen with it come 2019. Nonsense!!! Security challenge my foot.
Empty Barrel Lazy Youth go and collect your whole families Pvcs and your whole Local Government pvcs,President Buhari will win hands down,A Lazy mind is the devil's workshop. Go and look for something to do before next year elections, voting which I know you won't participate in will not put 1 Naira in your pocket. Noiseless noise maker.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by hakimi1974(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Roger3D:
Just to spite you for all the insults, I most certainly will vote for Buhari again
me too bros. anybody wey vex nah for him pocket.

1 Like

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by lereinter(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
old fool
foolish hanger
baba buruku

1 Like

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by bankylan: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
semyman:
You are sick, who will rather vote an ineffectual biffon, ATM without pin? Truth is bitter, check all indices, he is stabilising the country for a better tomorrow. Herdsmen is a distraction which he has the capability to deal with, ask ipob

Do u have a mirror? Look at yourself and beg your destiny that the spell on you be cleared. May God run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria. It is simply idiotic to assume that anyone that speaks against your slave master is a GEJ fan.
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by biggy26: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
semyman:
You are sick, who will rather vote an ineffectual biffon, ATM without pin? Truth is bitter, check all indices, he is stabilising the country for a better tomorrow. Herdsmen is a distraction which he has the capability to deal with, ask ipob
Herdsmen is a distraction? Can't believe I'm reading this. Even though we know he has d capacity, but were is the will? Probably by d time he finishes stabilising d country, there will be no one to live or alive in the better tomorrow. God forbid.
Unfortunately, his sit is empty!!

1 Like

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Kingspin(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Voting Buhari out is now a must.
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
semyman:
U say he is stabilizing yet u mention herdsmen. Thats some stability.so y is it taking him so long deal with d herdsmen? Didn't herdsmen require much more urgency than IPOB since herdsmen are taking lives&IPOB were just a bunch of secessionists?
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
President Buhari said fight against Boko haram was a fight against the north?

He has changed Boko haram factions to Fulani herdsmen.

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Charly68: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
SDP should provide a better alternative to the Baba.his security chiefs now work as tired minds ,seem they have overstay their relevance ..
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by yazach: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/security-challenges-loom-buharis-re-election-bid/

Useless news paper

Boko Haram Islamist!!!
How many times have you been corrected on this? The editor must be mad
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by yazach: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
2019 volt

1 volt against, 10 volts support

no matter the e-voters, you can never meet up to true Nigerians
I just wonder how you guyz will meetg up to number of Al-ajiris alone

PMB till 2023

Baba mu ne Buhari
Buhari dege Allah ne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
: "A LAZY Nigerian youth is defined as one who doesn't have his/her PVC to vote out the current HARDWORKING government."

Share this until it goes viral! Let's show this government just how effective our LAZINESS can be.�​​​​�​​​​�​​​​

1 Like

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by nagoma(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sai Baba 2019!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by sapele914(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Charly68:
SDP should provide a better alternative to the Baba.his security chiefs now work as tired minds ,seem they have overstay their relevance ..

Like Parents like Children,just like the Nigerian Youths?Nairabet,Cultism and empty bragging is what they know best?Only the ones that have been or lived out of Nigeria or may have an open mindset to analyse out of the box may have been refined by the white man's idealogy,the vast majority that have lived in the darkness of Nigeria both physically & in mindset,sorry to tell you the truth,the President was correct most youths haven't seen the light.

Where is the Mark Zuckerberg of Nigeria?He is in Abuja chasing NNPC contract so he can be driving G wagon to oppress his fellow youths? One single community borehole would not be on his resume,evil Children of Lucifer.
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by sapele914(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
cutefergiee:
: "A LAZY Nigerian youth is defined as one who doesn't have his/her PVC to vote out the current HARDWORKING government."

Share this until it goes viral! Let's show this government just how effective our LAZINESS can be.�​​​​�​​​​�​​​​
Not only viral but virus,waste of time those almijiri glue sniffing & tramanol brothers up North out number you by 1 to 7,go and review obasanjo's census figures of 2006.

President Buhari is Hausa Fulani from the original Hausa Emirate Daura & also a founding member of the Kaduna Mafia either you are ignorant of Nigerian politics or you are delibrately telling yourself a lie?

Even the great Obafemi Awolowo was helpless when he saw the might of the Hausa Fulani that installed Shehu Shagari in 1979 and again in 1983. Or are you implying we remove President Buhari an Hausa Fulani for another Hausa Fulani?
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by manshoro: 1:02am On Apr 22, 2018
The president of the ethnic Tiv Youths Organisation, Timothy Hembaor, indicated patronage will play a part: people in Benue will back Benue’s APC governor, even if he moves party, he said.

Buhari “shouldn’t even come here to campaign”,

I pity Timothy Hembaor for make such loose statement. I will never prefer Governor Ortom over President Buhari... Instead, I will choose the later.
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by steveDpro: 1:52am On Apr 22, 2018
cool
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by MikeBetty(m): 5:02am On Apr 22, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
cool

It's only the working class of Nigeria that will vote for him.

Am among the 60% illiterate he mentioned that is waiting for oil money, free healthcare and the rest #lazyNigerianyouth.

We will not vote for him, he has failed Nigerians
He has failed Nigerians
He has failed daura
Even his cows are angry with him.
He Will Not Even Smell The Votes Of The Working Class You Are Talking About. Is It The Under Employed Working Class? How Much A Bag Of Rice Before He Was Voted? It Was Between #7500-#8500, Minimum Wage Was #18000. How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now? It Is Between #16000 To #18000, How Much Is Minimum Wage #18000. To Vote Am Again Na Curse The Curse Workers?

1 Like

Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Konskott(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2018
The most appropriate people to tell if they are bettered today in terms of BH insurgency are those (Northeast Nigeria) who were direct victims of the carnage, not those living in the southeast, southern Nigeria or others. And I tell us that voting outcome in 2019 will swing in favour of how they fare better today compared to the Jonathan years when bombings were a Sunday Sunday occurrence. So, stop passing judgement if you are not in the northeast.
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by authority2006(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by authority2006(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sagamaje:
Civil servant retirement age is 65 with WAEC certificate while Foolhari the dullardino is 75 with no WAEC. Only fools from their mothers womb will vote for this slowpoke in the pic below

Really? So, the only tactic and strategy to make people vote against Buhari in 2019 is this? Some Nigeria youth are indeed lazy! No wonder.
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by authority2006(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
phlamesG:
See as d weyrey long like chewing stick

Mtcheew >:

No worry shebi 2019 is around d corner na wheelbarrow they go take bundle u back to daura.

When your father clocks 74, remember to post his pic here for us to judge.
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Oxalic(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Midde Belt will NOT vote a government that is sympathetic to terrorist herdsmen.

This government has endorsed the killing of indigenous people, especially, Middle Beltans.

Buhari has shown openly and clearly his sympathy for 'foreign' herdsmen.
Re: Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid by mnwogu(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
sapele914:
Empty Barrel Lazy Youth go and collect your whole families Pvcs and your whole Local Government pvcs,President Buhari will win hands down,A Lazy mind is the devil's workshop. Go and look for something to do before next year elections, voting which I know you won't participate in will not put 1 Naira in your pocket. Noiseless noise maker.

The difference btw u and a toilet maggot is that u are wearing clothe. I hv confirmed from your comment that u are nothing but a liquid idiot that thinks voting or not voting buhari will add anything to ur lifespan. I am working and not complaining.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka / Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS / Oyan Dam Release: Lagos Alerts Residents Over Flood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.