Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

BREAKING: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 10 In Fresh Benue Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 10 In Fresh Benue Attack (344 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Troops Repel Terrorist's Attack In Baga, Kill 10 (PHOTO) / Herdsmen Kill 20 In Fresh Benue Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 10 In Fresh Benue Attack by agvictor(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
At least 10 residents were killed when suspected armed herdsmen invaded Saghev Ward in Guma Local Government Area of Benue State.

The state government confirmed the attack and the casualty figure on Saturday in a statement by Mr Terver Akase, the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Samuel Ortom.

According to them, many innocent persons are feared killed during the attack which started on Friday night and lasted until the early hours of the next day.

The communities affected by the invasion are Tse-Abi, Tse-Ginde, Tse-Peviv, Tse-Ikyo, Agenke and Gbenke.

“Ten corpses have so far been recovered with many others injured. The armed herdsmen also burnt numerous houses, shops and other property in the area.

“This mindless attack was unprovoked, and we urge security agencies to arrest the herdsmen behind the killings for prosecution,” the statement read.

However, the police authorities in Benue have yet to issue any statement concerning the attack.

Source: https://www.agvictor.com/2018/04/21/breaking-suspected-herdsmen-kill-10-in-fresh-benue-attack/

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 10 In Fresh Benue Attack by Abass07(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
This Guma has witnessed too many attacks.
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 10 In Fresh Benue Attack by Fuckyoumod: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Did the people of Benue state vote for Buhari?

yes! then I think you don't deserve this.
My sympathy goes out to you. Sorry, take heart, 2019 is very close.

But I will call Benue people foooools, if by February 2019 after the Presidential election, Buhari happens to get 3% of Benue state votes.

If it happens by any chance, I will withdraw my sympathy from Benue state and I mean it!!!
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 10 In Fresh Benue Attack by IdeyFindWife: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
He called everybody lazy

See the work his hard-working wandering cousins are doing

Just #GetYourPVC's
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 10 In Fresh Benue Attack by youngbelieve(f): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Smh....For how long will all these killings continue to go on!?? cry

(1) (Reply)

Four Dead As Police, Task Force Storm A Church In Ebute-metta Over Land Dispute / Why Do Men Commit More Violent Crime Than Women In Every Country? / Notorious Bag/phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp By Angry Mob In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.