Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

#bbnaija: Khloe Slams Does Who Criticized Her Look To Eviction Party - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Khloe Slams Does Who Criticized Her Look To Eviction Party (710 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Khloe Slams Does Who Criticized Her Look To Eviction Party by Amagite(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate, Khloe, has received several backlash due to the outfit to rocked to their eviction party last night in Lagos.

Khloe has now taken to her Instagram page to share more photos of the outfit and slammed those who called her names because of the outfit.

She wrote;

"I come with no wrapping or pretty pink bows.
I am who I am, from my head to my toes.
I tend to get loud when speaking my mind.
Even a little crazy some of the time.
I'm not a size 8 and don't care to be.
You can be you and I can be me.
To error is human or so that's what they say.
Well, tell me who's perfect
Anyway."I'm proud of my body. I'm finally in a good place and learning to love me for me, and not somebody else's standards."'There's nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am; you're the one with the problem."I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies the way they want ."
"I don't wanna be shaped like a girl. I love being shaped like a woman, and trust me ladies, your man won't mind either." .Being an advocate for women is to make them proud of themselves and comfortable in their skins and body shape not shamed# outfit by @bypulchritude
daughterofgrace#kokomoney#kokobykhloe#queenkoko
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-khloe-slams-does-criticized-eviction-party-outfit.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Slams Does Who Criticized Her Look To Eviction Party by NwaAmaikpe: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
shocked

It is an effort in futility to bodyshame a lady with no shame.

If only her parents trained her better then such corrections would have had positive impacts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Slams Does Who Criticized Her Look To Eviction Party by blessingsonflee(f): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Hahahaha. Welcome sir

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Slams Does Who Criticized Her Look To Eviction Party by Evablizin(f): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Koko 1% has spoken.
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Slams Does Who Criticized Her Look To Eviction Party by HeWrites(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Meanwhile..

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Slams Does Who Criticized Her Look To Eviction Party by allanphash7(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Khloe is were alaso
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Slams Does Who Criticized Her Look To Eviction Party by kokoA(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
This one is looking for accolades.. mchheeww.. No accolades given. we don't care about you.

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Gotv And Dstv Subscribers. Come In / SWAT Season 2 Episode 9 _genius / Treatise: The Media Development In Lagos 1985 To 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.