Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

BRT Buses In Shortage Due To No Fuel, See My Experience Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BRT Buses In Shortage Due To No Fuel, See My Experience Today. (452 Views)

Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos / Two Killed As Thugs Burn INEC Buses In Akwa Ibom - Photos / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BRT Buses In Shortage Due To No Fuel, See My Experience Today. by RatelNews: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
I wonder why Lagos State goverment seems to lack management capabilities? I will share more of my experience on IG: @reatelnewsnetwork. I got to Ojota BRT bus stop today with the hope boarding BRT bus to Onipanu, can you believe that I spent 1hour:23minutes at the bus stop waiting for what is called REPID TRANSPORT? out of frustration I enquired from on of the BRT officer why there was shortage of bus? He confidently told me that the BRT buses have no fuel. I wonder how this is possible in a state like Lagos? The BRT buses has turned to molue, in fact some don't use air-conditioning systems anymore. Who else has experienced what I experied today? Please share. Please admin move this to the front page. Thank you.

Re: BRT Buses In Shortage Due To No Fuel, See My Experience Today. by samfibby(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lagos is Overrated. BRT is everything short of efficiency. You are lucky you didn't spend up to three hours. The Danfos might look tattered and damaged but they are far more efficient than overrated BRT.

The infrastructure deficit is plaguing lagos. These cannot the addressed with half measures that the government provides all over the place.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrested By SARS / Dino Melaye: Senator Unresponsive While Being Stretchered Into Hospital [VIDEO] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.