Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Schools With Hotspots - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools With Hotspots (543 Views)

Private Schools With Cheapest Tuition Fees In Abuja / List Of Schools With Drone In Nigeria / Spots For Free Wi-fi Hotspots In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools With Hotspots by EliteMike(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Schools With Hotspots by Techcrunchng(m): 2:05am On Apr 22, 2018
EliteMike:
Hello...
Please I want to know schools that have hotspots (free browsing)
I'll appreciate your replies... sensible ones tho
UNN
Re: Schools With Hotspots by justflow1(m): 5:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Techcrunchng:
UNN
Lols, the op said free hotspot, not the one the fresh and stale lion and lionesses subscribed for 12k and 8k respectively.
Don't just call that UNN thing hotspot, infared better pass am, hotspot that student will mask like say na govt work

Where you put CU?
i could recall when i use to trek from home to Cananland just to use their hotspot, it is as fast as fast itself, minimum of 5mb/sec, that was in (2012) when the technology was relatively bleak to what we have now.
Re: Schools With Hotspots by Techcrunchng(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2018
justflow1:

Lols, the op said free hotspot, not the one the fresh and stale lion and lionesses subscribed for 12k and 8k respectively.
Don't just call that UNN thing hotspot, infared better pass am, hotspot that student will mask like say na govt work

Where you put CU?
i could recall when i use to trek from home to Cananland just to use their hotspot, it is as fast as fast itself, minimum of 5mb/sec, that was in (2012) when the technology was relatively bleak to what we have now.
that's true sha but I categorized it free Wi-Fi because the 12k is compulsory, whether you use it or not you must you must pay. Only ESUTITES like me enjoyed it freely. And I generalized it UNN, but I meant Unec because I heard their Wi-Fi is still fast sometimes. Op I really enjoyed your 12k grin I could remember around 2013 the Unec Wi-Fi signal reaches my lodge room at Maryland, I downloaded whatever I wanted, I stream movies and light is always ON without interruption then, I was living like buhari son because Unec students paid for everything. grin
Re: Schools With Hotspots by justflow1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Techcrunchng:
that's true sha but I categorized it free Wi-Fi because the 12k is compulsory, whether you use it or not you must you must pay. Only ESUTITES like me enjoyed it freely. And I generalized it UNN, but I meant Unec because I heard their Wi-Fi is still fast sometimes. Op I really enjoyed your 12k grin I could remember around 2013 the Unec Wi-Fi signal reaches my lodge room at Maryland, I downloaded whatever I wanted, I stream movies and light is always ON without interruption then, I was living like buhari son because Unec students paid for everything. grin
And this ESUT student that can claim to be University of Nigeria student
Lols, but above all, i havent subscribe for data this year, i have been blazing my money tho.
Re: Schools With Hotspots by Techcrunchng(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
justflow1:

And this ESUT student that can claim to be University of Nigeria student
Lols, but above all, i havent subscribe for data this year, i have been blazing my money tho.
how

(1) (Reply)

Government of Japan fully funded internship program / Nans Jcc Ekiti State Chapter Swear In New Executives / Grammar Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.