Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

"How Do I Know God Exists?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Do I Know God Exists?" (538 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Do I Know God Exists?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2018
www.livingwaters.com

"How do I know God exists?"

There are at least two evidences. One is creation. It is scientifically impossible for Nature to create itself.

The second is your conscience. God has given you moral knowledge of right and wrong. It is shaped by society, but given to you by your Creator, so you are without excuse for your crimes against His Law.

http://store.livingwaters.com/books/jaws-without-teeth.html

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 18 April 2017 ·

1 Like

Re: "How Do I Know God Exists?" by Trustme2(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: "How Do I Know God Exists?" by diablos: 6:49am On Apr 22, 2018
What about monkeys, dogs, cats, etc. They too have a conscience. But I've never seen any of these animals act like they feel the presence of a godly power. They are birthed, they eat, sleep, grow, reproduce and die and the same cycle continues.
Re: "How Do I Know God Exists?" by paxonel(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2018
You want to know that God exist?
It's simple!

Look at christians you will see God himself .

The Christian faith on earth as a religion is the major proof or evidence of the existence of God. Heb 11:1.

God is not seen that's why they doubt his existence.

If God do not exist you will never hear people shouting JESUS ! JESUS !
whether they are shouting the name ignorantly or otherwise.
Re: "How Do I Know God Exists?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
diablos:

What about monkeys, dogs, cats, etc. They too have a conscience. But I've never seen any of these animals act like they feel the presence of a godly power. They are birthed, they eat, sleep, grow, reproduce and die and the same cycle continues.

Animals have bodies and consciousnesses just as human but humans have a third entity which is the image of God, and this is an eternal spirit by which we use to interact and fellowship our Creator. Animals do not have this and unless you want to reduce yourself to the level of an animal who cannot commune with its Creator but operate on instincts you should wake up from your spiritual slumber and seek your Creator.
Re: "How Do I Know God Exists?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
How Do We Know There Is a God?
Re: "How Do I Know God Exists?" by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
paxonel:
You want to know that God exist?
It's simple!

Look at christians you will see God himself .

The Christian faith on earth as a religion is the major proof or evidence of the existence of God. Heb 11:1.

God is not seen that's why they doubt his existence.

If God do not exist you will never hear people shouting JESUS ! JESUS !
whether they are shouting the name ignorantly or otherwise.
So God exists because xtians shout JESUS! JESUS!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "How Do I Know God Exists?" by paxonel(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

grin grin grin grin grin
existence of God is a thing to of the mind
Re: "How Do I Know God Exists?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

grin grin grin grin grin

Someone told me that I talk about Jesus too much. undecided

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 4 / United Arab Emirates Renames Mosque ‘mary, Mother Of Jesus’ / Find & Download Any Christian Ebook Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.