Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show (39328 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by qonso(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2018
0703084 0641
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by medexico(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:
grin
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by clerkent(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2018
I still see her finishing first or second today.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by sholatem(f): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Yet Uti dey call dis geh,wife material, I'm waiting for him to propose to her after d show sha,call a spade a spade,dis geh lack moral
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by saucemanny(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Werey gurl sha
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by AngelicBeing: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2018
MrMcJay:
Very good. I love how she dragged her father on the floor like a filthy rag. Ill-bred mongrel.

But looking at it, it appears her father says filthy things and she regularly tells him to keep shut. Since that's the case, he has no moral or intellectual backing to train her properly. It is because of this inherited unintelligence that she failed Law School TWICE.

It's safe to say she comes from a family where they are unintelligent and have loose tongues. A family where the children shut their parents up. A place where bad characters are interested.

Most local dogs have better home training than this
Gbam tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Olawale118(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2018
at least nobody slept with her in the toilet
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Onisokuso1(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2018
OkoYibo:
I'm not surprised, that's how their people are.

They wake their fathers with sliding tackles and wake their mothers with heavy knocks on the head.

This poverty-stricken thing is disgracing her father because of ordinarily 45M.

She's morally, mentally, financially and academically bankrupt.

Awon omo afipa ji baba won angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Onisokuso1(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2018
omoadeleye:
mehn... this girl has unbridled tongue, and if we say something now, some people will be like, "she is being real" wtf is that behaviour, beauty without behaviour is shit, you can't just have this one has a wife and your mum brought a present for you, and she will be telling your mom that "but mama, this present is too small o and this one self almost spoilt, but don't worry mama, because you are my husband mother, we will manage it for you"

mehn... she can't win this show... not a curse.

no wonder that she is still claiming a virgin, this is as a result of lack of opportunity, her mouth has been sending away real niggas that can get her laid... when she needs a good laid right now maybe that will change her orientation...

Do u know that what baffles me most here is that I won’t be surprised if some fools called fans still back her up on this ... just watch as Nigerians react with celebrities and I’m waiting for that fool who will still back this idiot of a child up on this ... t

Those ones claiming they want to marry her , she’s original blah blah like small doctor by now would think twice ... if a lady can do this to her own father publicly then who is her husband’s parent that she won’t drag on the floor and even Mup them up angry

Awon omo irankiran wonyii angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by dreamangel: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2018
CYBERGHOS
T007
:
grin

Sure CeeC is going to win because this show has been scripted from the beginning. All her madness was planned with the organizers but she overdid it and depending on how you look at it the money is not worth the everlasting negative perception people have about her.

BBNaija frankly is only concerned about making money not about making positive impact on Society.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by oluwasegun007(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2018
Omo ale jati jati....
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Oluwambo147(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2018
kaffy4tope:
How to win BB9ja...
Be a 9ja Deltan embarassed.......Have a Dread. wink....f.ck a loose Hmate kissand be fluent in Pidgin. Gbam! 45m is yours grin cheesy wink
wtf

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by lurlah2014(f): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2018
I don't blame you. Omo igbo radarada.
Wait till you are out of the house to see how people will run from you as a mad woman that you are.
#height of insanity
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by ceejayluv(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2018
So, ... she's a feminist?... Hehehe
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Shancca: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Angelicka:
Big Brother Naija 2018 controversial housemate is warning her Dad ahead of the end of the show.

"Anybody, even my Father, that wants to say any useless thing about me after the show, should keep it to himself. I'm saying it make he hear am now." She said.

Click Here To Watch The Video >>
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh2F28zB3e7/?hl=en

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/bbnaija-update-ceec-
warns-her-dad-ahead.html?m=1

I wonder where you will be at 70 and beyond.. The exuberance of late 20s is taking you afar..
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Reeberry: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2018
OkoYibo:
I'm not surprised, that's how their people are.

They wake their fathers with sliding tackles and wake their mothers with heavy knocks on the head.

This poverty-stricken thing is disgracing her father because of ordinarily 45M.

She's morally, mentally, financially and academically bankrupt.
Igbos don't have respect. Even to their parents. I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2018
Women Champions League Finals is today...

#BBNaija
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Ojuri20: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2018
coolcharm:
What manner of arrogant, disrespectful and useless girl is this?

thank God the show is coming to an end. We can now take a break from all this bbn bullsh!t
una Neva see anything yet. All bloggers will become monitoring spirits following them everywhere even to toilet and choke their unnecessary news down our throats. This is just the tip of an iceberg so prepare your mind.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Peak of insanity and disregard shocked

Did she sniff dried shit

Awon omo komo
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Aguata1stson(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2018
kaffy4tope:
How to win BB9ja...
Be a 9ja Deltan embarassed.......Have a Dread. wink....f.ck a loose Hmate kissand be fluent in Pidgin. Gbam! 45m is yours grin cheesy wink

But Miracle is not from ND
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Bblessing37: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2018
Because she knows she's not going to win, so she doesn't want any one to talk trash over her failure to win..She no want hear shit.grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by TheGoddessA(f): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2018
coolcharm:
What manner of arrogant, disrespectful and useless girl is this?

thank God the show is coming to an end. We can now take a break from all this bbn bullsh!t
Don't say what u don't know nothing about. D Dad left her mom on her sick bed n got married to his Secretary,plud two kids already from her.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by FaroukM(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2018
If she wins, that means bb9ja is promoting arrogance,disrespect....the show sef dey promote immorality... Mtchtew
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Zico5(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2018
I wonder why igbo parents are training children with little or no regards even to elders. That was how one igbo woman from Anambra told her son to cause the owner and principal of her son's school cos of little misunderstanding with the management. Maybe they don't know the repercussion of all these I don't know. This lady is a product of failed family. Where is that stupid sister pls.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by isybeke(f): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2018
Yet after seeing and hearing all these, a man from somewhere will still marry her all in the name of love and begin to suffer the consequences......Men una doh.......
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by candycrushsoda: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2018
With this filthy mouth of hers, I now understand why no family member or relative was available for her when BBN organised a message from home for the housemates.

She didn't even know the girl who was shown on screen. It's very unfortunate she didn't make this statement about a month ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Nebby2016: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2018
I pity any man that will fall for this girl.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Mandrake007(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheGoddessA:

Don't say what u don't know nothing about. D Dad left her mom on her sick bed n got married to his Secretary,plud two kids already from her.
and what exactly are you diving at? that she had the right to talk ill of her father with no regards whatsoever? please clarify this comment of yours..
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by gassbee: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
dis babe should b voted out but Nigerians no go gree cooperate
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Vikky014(f): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
gassbee:
dis babe should b voted out but Nigerians no go gree cooperate
voted out how
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by debuscket(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
It's obvious thus gal is terribly mad
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by steveDpro: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) / BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.