Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC (15188 Views)

How Does One Comfort Self After Receiving 3 Job Rejections In One Week? / 3 Job Offer Urgently Apata, Ibadan. / FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by Billionboi: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2018
Very Good

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by midolian(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2018
Nonsense..

Even with PVC, many people still will not vote

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by udemzyudex(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2018
myfantasies:
What he did is wrong

Wat if the ones with pvc r not efficient enough to handle the job?

I have never voted in my life, and i will never vote.

Y will i waist my time and efforts to vote when at the end of it all d elections will be ridge

You said what if, you're assuming right?

I don't see anything wrong with what he did, what about those that dump 2.1 and go for first class even when we know the person with 2.1 can perform better, oh just because he used PVC.

That's his own criteria to select the best candidate for the job, when you're serious about making something work, you get what you need to make it work.

If you want to make Nigeria a better place after complaining of hardship, you get your PVC to vote in a better candidate.

Now if you want to make your business work, you get the required tools to make it work.

My opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by Nofav0rs(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2018
myfantasies:
What he did is wrong

Y will i waist waste my time and efforts to vote when at the end of it all d elections will be ridge rigged
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by BlackPantherxXx: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2018
Dumb business owner ...Dumb post .

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by kullozone(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2018
myfantasies:
What he did is wrong

Y will i waist my time and efforts to vote when at the end of it all d elections will be ridge

"Waste"
"Rigged"
smiley
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by myfantasies(f): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2018
kullozone:

"Waste"
"Rigged"
smiley

Tanks for the correction, e get d level wey our education stop
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by Doerstech(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2018
Its Right and its wrong.....GO GET YOUR PVC
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by udemzyudex(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2018
Those saying what he did is wrong are the problem we have in this country., they keep shouting Nigeria is bad, our leader is bad yet they do nothing about it other than sitting and typing with their phones.

If you want to vote in a good leader after accessing him, you need PVC, positing on the Internet won't bring in a good leader.

You're just assuming he might lose the right candidate, stop assuming.
What if the criteria made him to weed out the wrong candidate?

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by myfantasies(f): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2018
udemzyudex:

You said what if, you're assuming right?

I don't see anything wrong with what he did, what about those that dump 2.1 and go for first class even when we know the person with 2.1 can perform better, oh just because he used PVC.

That's his own criteria to select the best candidate for the job, when you're serious about making something work, you get what you need to make it work.

If you want to make Nigeria a better place after complaining of hardship, you get your PVC to vote in a better candidate.

Now if you want to make your business work, you get the required tools to make it work.

My opinion.

Nd who is the better candidate

From getting ur pvc dey will now tell you wat party to vote for b4 u will be employed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by zicoraads: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2018
This thread has made me realize a lot of people who usually come here to make all sorts of noise don't have their PVC.

What stops you from sacrificing an entire day for it? Don't you know the bad policies thereafter will be felt for years to come? What is that compared to making sacrifices for a day or two? Fools!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by myfantasies(f): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2018
kingphilip:

After you'll be complaining about the government?? Better don't complain ever again because its the your type of mindset that make the wrong people vote the wrong person

BTW please don't waist your time next time just try to waste it wink

Oooh i never knew it was waist... Stupid auto correct, tanks any
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by kullozone(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2018
myfantasies:

Tanks for the correction, e get d level wey our education stop

That one na just normal typo nah... because you dey in a hurry that's why.
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by mudiana(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2018
You must have your PVC before you greet me good morning, you must have your PVC before I woo you, you must have your PVC before I help you, you must have your PVC before I even smash u. Thankiu

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by Chuksmonika(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2018
They can actually sue you if they choose to,because their is no where in the constitution that it is made mandatory to get PVC

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by zicoraads: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2018
myfantasies:

From getting ur pvc dey will now tell you wat party to vote for b4 u will be employed
Fallacy of hasty generalization. How do you know after getting it, he'll then tell you which party to vote for before being employed? And even if he says so, can he actually enforce it?

Seeing how you don't vote, I'm sure you don't even know that no one can ever know who you voted for, except you tell them.

We have very young and revolutionary candidates like Sowore and Professor Moghalu who are not part of the old thieving class. You have good options to choose from.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by udemzyudex(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2018
myfantasies:

What made you think those who left are the better candidate?

An employer can decide to use any criteria to employ anyone, it's his business.

But saying that he might have lost the right candidate is just an assumption, everyone is unique in their own way, don't ever think you're irreplaceable, if you think you can do it, someone out there can do it better.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by Krak(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2018
What you guys dont realise is that being politicaly apathetic is a fundamental right, same with being religious apathetic.

What that guy did was not only wrong but also debatabely immoral.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by deeway200(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Olalan:
Very bad criteria he used, might have lost the best person for the job, what happens to accepting the beat candidate and showing him reasons why he has to get a PVC
true talk
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by udemzyudex(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Chuksmonika:
They can actually sue you if they choose to,because their is no where in the constitution that it is made mandatory to get PVC

Hahaha, sue kwa? You can help them naa. grin
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2018
myfantasies:
What he did is wrong

Y will i waste my time and efforts to vote when at the end of it all d elections will be ridge

Very wrong.

Even here my employer doesn't give time off to go and vote.

Voting is a civic duty that everyone should do even at great inconvenience.

To tie that in with employment qualification is a fraud and a crime. Some may choose not to vote. It is their right.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by myfantasies(f): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2018
udemzyudex:

What made you think those who left are the better candidate?

An employer can decide to use any criteria to employ anyone, it's his business.

But saying that he might have lost the right candidate is just an assumption, everyone is unique in their own way, don't ever think you're irreplaceable, if you think you can do it, someone out there can do it better.

Well i can't argue, everyone with his or her own

But i just felt he doesn't want to hire dem so he is using d pvc as an excuse
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by NothingDoMe: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Very good
I disagree Salam. You don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by peacettw: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2018
I was discussing with someone the other day on a similar note. I think some key aspects of one's daily living should be made inaccessible unless one presents their PVC eg this scenario. I applaud the man and wish others will do same.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by myfantasies(f): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Very wrong.

To tie that in with employment qualification is a fraud and a crime. Some may choose not to vote. It is their right.

Everyone wit his or her own

It just hurts to see d young and old struggling to get dere pvc, den on election day still struggling to cast dere votes under the scorching sun... Den at the end wat do dey get.... Incompetent leaders dat r struggling to fill dere pockets with every dime dey could lay dere hands on

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by latexxbro(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2018
myfantasies:
What he did is wrong

Y will i waste my time and efforts to vote when at the end of it all d elections will be ridge
you re really one of our problems in this country,How about you vmdo your part and vote and then lets see how it turns out?Getyour PVC now
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by Chuksmonika(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2018
udemzyudex:

Hahaha, sue kwa? You can help them naa. grin
bro seriously,they can sue him if they want,if they meet a Lawyer,he can help them do that,that is if the applicants have the financial muscle to sustain a Legal battle
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by NothingDoMe: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Very wrong.

Ask the same man who disqualified them how the PVC will help his business and all he will talk nonsense.

We Nigerians are just our own enemies. Always coming up with one wicked stunt or the other.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by myfantasies(f): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2018
kullozone:

That one na just normal typo nah... because you dey in a hurry that's why.

Yeah

Tanks for understanding

If it's some nairalanders i would have received the bashing of my life
Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by youngbelieve(f): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2018
myfantasies:
What he did is wrong

Since u have never voted,then u have no right whatsoever to complain or be pained about the state of our country.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by udemzyudex(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2018
Chuksmonika:
bro seriously,they can sue him if they want,if they meet a Lawyer,he can help them do that,that is if the applicants have the financial muscle to sustain a Legal battle

OK sir

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC by engrpheleeks(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2018
kukuma say there is no job which one is you disqualified 3 job seekers for not having PVC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office / Requirements For A Job In A Tel'com. Company? / Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.