Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished (28271 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Mother's Kitchen By Dano Milk (Pictures) / BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by savannahGist: 6:22am On Apr 22, 2018
Big brother Naija housemate Alex has had her mother’s kitchen refurbished by Dano after winning the competition organized by Dano for housemates.

Alex’s mother’s kitchen in Asaba was tastefully refurbished and shown to her and all the housemates. A video message from her mother, was shown as well.

Alex who got so emotional couldn’t hide her tears. She also won a cash price of N500,000.

Alex’s fans have also intensified efforts to make her win the 45 million prize money. According to them, she was the most realistic person in the House; a motive behind the reality show.

In related news, whom do you think is going home with the grand prize today?

After 12 weeks of intense competition and intrigues, the stage is set again to crown the winner of Nigeria’s biggest reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, as the show ends tomorrow, in South Africa.

The show, which began on Sunday, January 28, with 20 housemates will ultimately see the emergence of a winner of the grand prize of N45 million and a brand new SUV car during this Sunday’s final broadcast. Five top finalists, including Miracle, Tobi, Cee C, Nina and Alex are in the race for the all-important grand prize. At the end of last Sunday’s show, Anto, Lolu and Khloe, the trio who polled the least number of votes, were evicted from the #BBNaija house, leaving five housemates to battle for the prize.

It has been a long journey for the top five finalists and whoever emerges the winner tomorrow, will instantly become a millionaire. Interestingly, 20 housemates namely; Princess, Bitto, Khloe, K Brule, DeeOne, Vandora, Ahneeka, Angel, Leo, IfuEnnada, Anto, Teddy A, Bam Bam, Rico Swavey, Lolu, Nina, Miracle, Alex, Tobi and Ceec began the race, but only five of them made it to the final.

While this third season of the reality show tagged “Double Wahala” has been punctuated with breakups, makeups and a dirty fight that led to the disqualification of two housemates, the show equally has lived up to its billing as the most watched show across the continent.

Recall that three weeks into the show, housemates Khloe and her strategic partner K Brule were disqualified from the game for quarreling, using profane words on each other, an act that is against the big brother house rules.

However, Khloe was lucky to return into the house when big brother presented an opportunity for two evicted housemates to be voted back into the house. This opportunity saw Khloe and Anto who had also been evicted earlier on, return into the big brother house.

Also, after staying three weeks in the house, Princess, Bitto, DeeOne and Vandora were evicted on the first live eviction show of the season hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchenndu, making them the first set of housemates to be evicted from the show.

As the weeks went by, Ahneeka, Angel, Leo, IfuEnnada, Teddy A, Bam Bam, Rico Swavey, Anto, Khloe and Lolu were evicted respectively from the show, leaving behind five housemates to battle for the grand prize.

Whom do you think will work away with the ultimate prize?

http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/22/bbnaija-alex-wins-dano-competition-gets-her-mothers-kitchen-refurbished/

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by braimeddy: 6:34am On Apr 22, 2018
After this ur plenty write up u still fail to show us pix of alex's mum and the refurbished kitchen. Na wa for some bloggers o

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by partnerbiz4: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2018
braimeddy:
After this ur plenty write up u still fail to show us pix of alex's mum and the refurbished kitchen. Na wa for some bloggers o

imagine.
na wetin i find come be that...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by Sarang(f): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2018
smiley Good for her

Please see my signature

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by NwaAmaikpe: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2018
shocked

How can the female housemate with the smallest brezz win a milk competition?

Very unjustified in my honest opinion.
Also unfair to Ahneeka.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by 1stola: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2018
Good for her

That girl was almost born an imbẹcile undecided

Her own 2-2-minutes madness is to be dancing like an imbẹcile.

And no be say she sabi dance sef undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by Crossguy: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2018
Even me too

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by killdiabetes(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2018
Good for Alex and mum. All the best to her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by mcmanager: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2018
Alex have the potentials of going home a winner, safe that she can't meet up with tactical skills
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by ottohan: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Where are the pictures of the kitchen??
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by pero45: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2018
BBN is a simple illustration of how lazy our youths can be.....the president was right ..... You guys can wail for all I care ..... Get ur pVC and vote credibility .... Buhari is real and not fake.....he tells the truth..... #mrcredibilitytill2023

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by Yewandequeen(f): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2018
Awww

U made the mama proud
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by crunchyg: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2018
Good of him, make Nina try win something na or na Miracle she win? cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by moscobabs(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2018
What Nina can offer is Sex and the only thing Cecee can offer is insult.

Alex eventhough you wont be among the top 3 winners today, I say im proud of you!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by shadelek(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2018
This big brother naija sef fit turn hardworking person to a lazy type, the whole thing is rubbish.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by ZionJay(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Pictures or Adonbilivit undecided
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by ekestic1976(f): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dirty soul grin grin grin. Of all the good utensils wey dey inside kitchen na smallest brezz your eye dey see. Naughty, olojukokoro, Balogun l'ehin obirin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by iamtardey: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2018
1stola:
Good for her

she's obsessed with her yansh... shaking yansh is all she doz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by samzzycash(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Good for her,at least she don win something unlike some people wey dey sell bitters. I no call name o..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by Ibibioesan(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Cee-C talks to her self on mirror last Sunday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ZOBci9apY
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by Loyalblak007(f): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Awwwnn embarassed so nice
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by abogjohn(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2018
Ibibioesan:
Cee-C talks to her self on mirror last Sunday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ZOBci9apY
this Cee-C na psycho...
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2018
rushed in to see the kitchen refurbished.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by lastempero: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2018
What if they don't have any kitchen?
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by flington4550(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haha chief you don come back lol �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by follyshade(f): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2018
braimeddy:
I tire fa
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by Oluwambo147(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2018
pero45:
BBN is a simple illustration of how lazy our youths can be.....the president was right ..... You guys can wail for all I care ..... Get ur pVC and vote credibility .... Buhari is real and not fake.....he tells the truth..... #mrcredibilitytill2023
asslicking youth may the wrath of herdsmen fall on you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by MarieSucre(f): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2018
moscobabs:
What Nina can offer is Sex and the only thing Cecee can offer is insult.

Alex eventhough you wont be among the top 3 winners today, I say im proud of you!!!

Na wa o why do men like shaming women for sex.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by darlenese(f): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2018
I love Alex

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by darlenese(f): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2018
1stola:
Good for her

biggest lie ever !!!
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by steveDpro: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Okay o
Re: BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished by adeoba2008(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Show me the kitchen or I reamin a doubting Thomas. Shikena.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley / Tobi Bakre Joins 'Jenifa's Dairy' As George - Funke Akindele Reveals / Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.