Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Lazy Youths Knows Themselves,are You Among The Lazy Youths? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lazy Youths Knows Themselves,are You Among The Lazy Youths? (272 Views)

Hardworking Leaders, The Lazy Youths And The $320m Abacha Loot / Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lazy Youths Knows Themselves,are You Among The Lazy Youths? by Baawaa(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2018
Why does it even bother you when you know you are not lazy?

I choose to remain silent because i know my vote for Buhari can never be compromise by some mere media propagandas.

I am educated enough to comprehend the speech of a free corrupt president who is hated by 80% corrupt elites, I am educated enough to comprehend the speech of a president who have given the youths a priority through social investment programmes since his inception as a Nigerian President, I am educated enough to differentiate between "most" and "all" ,

99.9% of Niger Delta Millitants are youths

99.9% of Boko- Haram members are youths

99.9% of Fullani Herdsmen are youths

99.9% of Nigeria kidnappers are youths

99.9% of Yahoo boys are youths

99.9% of Drug addicts are youths etc.

If you are ranting on social media because of Buhari speech, then you are probably one of those lazy youths mentioned above.

Mu kam Sai Baba ✌✌✌✌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lazy Youths Knows Themselves,are You Among The Lazy Youths? by e7ejinima: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2018
You are a Lazy Youth!

You've not watched the video. Prove me wrong.

Meanwhile, in your list except the last perhaps are very hard working youths.

Check what Bubu said and find the real meaning of lazy before opening a dumb thread

In the meantime, see this..... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B09lFgHNDcg
Re: The Lazy Youths Knows Themselves,are You Among The Lazy Youths? by Bizibi(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2018
I knew a sycophant will create a thread to display a pathetic pattern of ignorance.
Re: The Lazy Youths Knows Themselves,are You Among The Lazy Youths? by papoudaupolos: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2018
It only pain a Lazy to be call such.
All these Lazy guys wey carry that matter for head deep down know they are youthless.

(1) (Reply)

Governor El-rufai Threatens To Sue Man For Accusing Him Of Burning Kaduna SIECOM / NO Pvc?you are a lazy youth. / We’re All Senators But Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.