Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition Formed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition Formed. (716 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles / We May Vote A Southerner In 2019, Anyone But Buhari – Arewa Youth Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition Formed. by solablings(f): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2018
A group was created by a noble citizen yesterday around 3pm just in an honor to the way our president presented we youth to the rest of the world.

By tagging the group as "Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition" and to my surprise in less than 12 hrs to the time of creation we have 2 groups filled up with members willing to showcase their laziness towards Buhari re-election next year.

Main purpose of the group are
1. Bring youths of like minds together in achieving the same sets of goals
2. Enlightening members on voters eductaion.
3. Be a formidable and forced to be recotginized mobile group ever existed.
And many more which will be unravelled soon.

We're going places brethren.

Just hi me on WhatsApp link in my signature for the link if you're interested.

But note: drop at least a comment here to keep this topic abreast all others at least for some time.

We are planning to have over 100 WhatsApp group in respect to this before the month runs to an end.

God bless the youth of this great nation.

1 Share

Re: Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition Formed. by solablings(f): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Going places
Re: Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition Formed. by IdeyFindWife: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2018
Go get'em tiger!
Re: Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition Formed. by Blackfire(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2018
The president was right .....

Lazy yoooooot
Re: Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition Formed. by OFFICIAL336: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2018
I am in.
Re: Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition Formed. by solablings(f): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfire:
The president was right .....

Lazy yoooooot
Rite?
Re: Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition Formed. by solablings(f): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
● Lazy youth investing millions in MMM to get quick money

● Lazy youth playing nairabet to get cheap money

● Lazy youth begging on the street

● Lazy youth engaging in cybercrime

● Lazy youth dealing in drugs

● Lazy youth wasting time and money on BBnaija

● Lazy youth setting up baby factories

● Lazy youth attacking oil installations to blackmail government

● Lazy youth carrying placards in support of corrupt politicians

● Lazy youth stuffing and snatching ballot boxes

● Lazy youth doing rituals to get money

● Lazy youth doing Jalabi to extort people

● Lazy youth misinterpreting a simple English expression

Lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy youth a dozen times !!!!!!!
If u are not involve in any of above mentioned den d president was not referring to u but if otherwise just change ur ways start legitimate hustle and surely a payback time will come one day

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Shake Pdp's Table Small / FG Paid N2.7 Trn Owed Contractors — Minister / How Emperor Fayose Lost All In The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.