Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) (516 Views)

Thread For Distress Tokunbo Cars And Nigeria Used Cars Sales And Enquiry... / The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) / Largest Car Buyers ,sellers And Owners Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2018
Let's share ideas on how to make money via this profitable venture. A brand new Keke is about 630k presently and it's hire purchase sum is about 1.1m depending on location where as a first grade used Keke is about 300k and can be given on hire purchase for b/w 600 to 700k.

Popular brands includes Bajaj and TVs.

Weekly account for brand new is b/w 20000 to 225000 naira

Weekly account for first grade second hand is b/w 15000 to 17500 naira

I have ventured into this business last week using first grade used Keke bought at 300k

Let's share experiences and strategies to make it in this business especially as an owner, Hirers aka riders are welcomed.

A well drafted agreement is key in this business plus a good and well regulated rider.

The earlier you break even the better for the business but generally you must break even in 6 months to stay afloat dts why first grade used is d best choice.

Your rider should be able to make at least initial deposit of 10% of the purchase sum.

The landlord of your rider will make a good guarantor

Mod please move to business section

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2018
Following...

Please if there is a similar post for bikes *okadas* please mention me.
Thank you
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Andy2274: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nice trend. I am looking forward to venture into this business since I have lost my job. I don't know how profitable it is. My location is around Sango Ota. I am intending to take a loan to buy one. Please experienced people should share their ideas and how to go about it. But I don't know how to drive it for now
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Andy2274:
Nice trend. I am looking forward to venture into this business since I have lost my job. I don't know how profitable it is. My location is around Sango Ota. I am intending to take a loan to buy one. Please experienced people should share their ideas and how to go about it. But I don't know how to drive it for now

It's profitable more so as u double as rider and owner.
Learning to ride wouldn't take you more than three days as it is quite easy.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Andy2274: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
jaychubi:

. Thanks
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Andy2274: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
jaychubi:

. Thanks. God will help us
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Andy2274:
. Thanks. God will help us

K

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2009 Toyota Corolla / Mercedes Benz E350 Start And Drive / 2013 Nissan Murano Available @2.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.