Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,178 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church (1265 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by Rayloverscrib: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2018
Bishop David Oyedepo of Living church worldwide aka Winners Chapel in Sunday service described the government of President Buhari and their promises as mere talks that cannot be worked out. Says score sheet is 0%.

In an excerpt released on Church Gist’s official facebook wall clearly puts the position of the cleric about the state of things under the watch of President Buhari.

The excerpt reads thus…

TALK IS CHEAP!
-Bishop Oyedepo explodes during Sunday service.

Can I tell you my anger against this government? No feeling for human lives. You can’t be destroying the work of my father and I will be happy with you. You know what God said? I am angry with the wicked everyday.

Talk is cheap!
You see where change brought us today since 2015?
The changest change!

“ 1 naira will be one dollar.
Fuel will be sold at 45 naira.
Any responsible government will bring power in 3 months”.

If you bring the scoresheet out, it’s 0%.
Do you want change?
Work it out !

You better wake up so you don’t suffer the Nigerian kind of change.
Theoretical change.

“3 refineries working! (They must be) located in space. Defending killers!

God’s judgement will hit!
If you are happy with what God is angry with, you are ungodly.

Those who have made others childless, wifeless, husbandless, so shall they become!

Do you pray for Armed Robbers?

Evil shall not prevail in Nigeria!

SOURCE HERE

Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by SalamRushdie: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2018
We can not reinforce failure !!!!!! Buhari must Go by the Grace of the Great God we Serve ... Let me use this opportunity to sound a note of warning on any Nigerian youths planning to vote Buhari for selfish reason you will harvest a full basket of the wrath of God enough to serve 3 generations of your male offsprings....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by Temmy5050(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2018
The punishment of God will be visited upon every wicked rulers

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by eyeview: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Am still amazed at how one man can be such epitome of failure. Everything buhari touches turn to failure. That man needs deliverance from the spirit of failure
Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by uba1991: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2018
no more free thite abi

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by musa234(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Ride on sir! Some people in the north are beginning to see that buhari is a huge disappointment , they are very sad with his statement that a lot of Nigerian youths are lazy.Most feel he was referring to mostly the northerners.. Insha Allah he's time is up come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by hisgrace090: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2018
Pmb, even though it is people that's pushing you to contest again, pls tell them openly that you're no longer interested.

Pls save yourself this constant sliding.
Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Am sure the northerners can do better than Buhari..

There are liberal and sound minds in the north

For them to give us a disaster like buhari is baffling
Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by nzeobi(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2018
this government has done virtually nothing and are ashamed of themselves which is why anytime they are called upon the blame their predecessors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by InansBobo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
thank you for speaking up the Bishop that knows his onions

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by obonujoker(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Buhari thinks Prof Osinbanjo goodwill will help him for 2019.... buh he is in for a rude shock....

I wonder how Nigerians will queue up to vote Buhari again, the same Nigerians that ousted a PhD holder who didn't live up to his reputation, buh because of tribalism this failure of man has goodwill.....

I
Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by Cozbymaster97(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Well said my father in the Lord. Though you warned us in 2015 but we didn't listen, forgive us for we have learnt our mistakes.
Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by BlackPantherxXx: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
If this is true...Oyedepo is right. BUT

Oyedepo is a scammer by profession himself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Score Sheet Is Zero, Bishop David Oyedepo Explodes In Church by Benevee: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
True

(1) (Reply)

Slavery In The Bible - Is This JUST ? / God And The Electron: A Talk With Physicist Keith Wanser / 2021 Prophecy: Osinbajo Will Become Nigerian President – Ghanian Prophet Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.