Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

English Movie Producers Want To Have Sex With You For Roles - Actress Regina - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / English Movie Producers Want To Have Sex With You For Roles - Actress Regina (568 Views)

EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols / Yul Edochie Speaks On “Sex For Roles” In Nollywood / Sad!!! Actress Regina Daniels Loses Right Leg In A Ghastly Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

English Movie Producers Want To Have Sex With You For Roles - Actress Regina by felle: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Hotshot Yoruba actress of Igbo descent, Regina Chukwu, has revealed the reason she prefers acting in Yoruba movies to acting in English movies.

The mother-of-two, who shared a grass-to-grace story in a recent Punch Interview, explained that the English movie producers are not as welcoming as the Yoruba producers.

She further added that before getting roles in English movies, "a lot of people would want to sleep with you!.

She said,

Even though I am Igbo, I act mostly Yoruba movies. I actually speak Yoruba more fluently than my native language.

When I first told my late husband I wanted to join the movie industry, he said I would be acting English movies. However, at the time I decided to join the industry, the person who introduced me was a Yoruba actor.

Even when I tried to get close to the English movie producers, they weren’t as welcoming as the Yoruba people. The Yoruba people’s structure is stronger.

In the English sector, a lot of people would want to sleep with you before giving you roles.

SOURCE- https://wuzupnigeria.com/act-yoruba-movies-english-sector-lot-people-want-sleep-giving-roles-says-actress-regina-chukwu/

Re: English Movie Producers Want To Have Sex With You For Roles - Actress Regina by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2018
No be today
Re: English Movie Producers Want To Have Sex With You For Roles - Actress Regina by IdeyFindWife: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2018
cool We know say you sassy Nollywood babes dey chop lashing even pass koboko to get roles and lots more...

We suspected that before a "Waka-Pass" go eventually reach even B-Grade "Celeb" Status, her body-count mileage fit don pass Dangote Truck own tongue

And other injustices in the industry...

But no one is coming forward!

No suppositions, allegations, accusations, not even one actionable case for court yet you see campus students trapping their lecherous lecturers by the balls like hunters bagging bushrats to roast.

All the big Nollywood babes keep saying "there's nothing like sexxxual harassment in the industry"! Nobody wan shake tables. They say Uche Maduagwu's a sad critic gone mad.

Even when small news wants to break, gullible fans will jump on victims in defence of their celeb-idol producers, directors etc

Well, until pple wise up. Until someone decides to bell this cat to push for a reform in the industry, na so the NYSC levels go dey go:

Now Your Sexxxing Continues

(1) (Reply)

Latest Movies! Stream Live Tv From Abroad / Marvel's Daredevil Has Been Cancelled By Netflix / Site To Download Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.