Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Starting A Viable Business With #2m In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Viable Business With #2m In Nigeria (672 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? / What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Viable Business With #2m In Nigeria by Mires: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2018
As a fresh graduate who has just finished NYSC and you are privilege to be given #2m to start any business of your choice in a city like Port Harcourt, what will be your choice of business and why?

Explain in details not necessary business plan.
Re: Starting A Viable Business With #2m In Nigeria by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mires:
As a fresh graduate who has just finished NYSC and you are privilege to be given #2m to start any business of your choice in a city like Port Harcourt, what will be your choice of business and why?

Explain in details not necessary business plan.

Sounds like an examination question.

Edited.

I believe every profession solves a problem. Bearing this in mind, I'll find a way to turn my discipline into a business. As an Accounting graduate, there are a few options open to me:

1. Start a bookkeeping and accounting business.

2. Get an app developer to build an accounting or tax software for me. While I market the software and earn from it.

3. Start a business of installing accounting software for companies and training their staff on how to use it.

4. Create and promote an accounting course. Like we have firms providing training and certifications in project management, customer service, etc, I can do the same with Accounting.

With less than 500k, I'll fully establish any of the above. It's less risky than venturing into something I have no idea about.

Op, I hope that helps?

Other readers, if you're interested in starting any of these businesses, I can be of help. You can send me a pm or contact me through my email or mobile line. Please, please and please, serious people only!

1 Like

Re: Starting A Viable Business With #2m In Nigeria by Mires: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Sounds like an examination question.

No mind me joor! I don set exam questions tire so tey I know sabi how to present matter again without it being like exam question.
Re: Starting A Viable Business With #2m In Nigeria by Danirose007(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
if u ar d type dat can rent a shop an can be able to stay in it and manage it,I would suggest sales of foreign Sweet's in wholesale, not because it is d business i am currently doing but because it is a profitable business
Re: Starting A Viable Business With #2m In Nigeria by 360great(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Starting a business in harsh environment like ph is kind of difficult. Because of the complex issues facing the city.i would advise you invest in real estate. And make good return on investment (roi) monthly. You can join / make enquiries about winthrills network. 1m can give u above 100k monthly. Feel free to pm me for further assistance .beta still check my signature
Re: Starting A Viable Business With #2m In Nigeria by Ay04z(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Invest in Wat u have knowledge...

(1) (Reply)

Forex For Sale / Dog Breeding An Easy Business For Start Up Or Fresh Graduates / Do You Need A Portfolio Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.