Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ministers Who Want To Become Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministers Who Want To Become Governors (35978 Views)

Ministers Who Served With Buhari As Military Head Of State Visit Him (Photos) / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by Ahmed0336(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Ha! So your god plays politics.... No wonder your god gave us Buhari.

Please tell your god not to interfere in the next coming elections.

I hate religious fanatics! And you're one!

Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by mlanreh: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
tociano009:
You forgot Lai Muhammed, he also want to become a governor in Kwara state

That joker
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by Ayobami7(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
All the best to them
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by raphaeladeyele: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Anxious about tomorrow, wat Bible say
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by KAYTEK111: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
1,000acres of fertile land is available for sale along Ibadan- Iseyin road, at affordable price, any interested person should please contact me on Whatsapp: 08162224654...
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by Tboy005: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
What makes bukola d best senate president abeg make dem no dey deceive u with dis
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by newoffer: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Is TY Danjuma God?
God giveth power to whomever he wills Oga.
. Bros . These people are ruling us by force and no God gave them power. Nigerian politicians are demonic.
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by CioAngels(f): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Shittu will empty the state vault in six months. You people should be careful because he has nothing to offer you than to steal and make noise. Remember his outing on radio with Sowore, he said nothing meaningful that but shout, your state will not progress.
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by newoffer: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Welcomme:
Shittu is a dreamer. No one, I repeat no one will give that fanatic Oyo state ticket. If APC should give that fanatic their ticket, they should consider themselves gone in Oyo state.
. CheatU. A pleasant mumu.
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by Tundeobama(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
If APC present shittu in oyostate it's a sure loose that fanatics and pdp present seyi makinde he will win. even as i am APC card carrier will never vote shittu.
Shittu is a dreamer. No one, I repeat no one will
give that fanatic Oyo state ticket. If APC should
give that fanatic their ticket, they should
consider themselves gone in Oyo state.
we need a smart intelligent and progressive mind.
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
If Nigeria was a developed country fashola should be the governor of anambra grin

1 Like

Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by smileyoo: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
tociano009:
lol. my sympathy to kwara people if he succeed, because he 'll be telling them bullshit lies on daily bases.
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by laraemi(f): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=tociano009 post=66931235]You forgot Lai Muhammed, he also want to become a governor in Kwara state[/quote God forbid
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
Welcomme:
Shittu is a dreamer. No one, I repeat no one will give that fanatic Oyo state ticket. If APC should give that fanatic their ticket, they should consider themselves gone in Oyo state.
You are quite on point in respect of Shittu. I'm from the same Oke-Ogun where he hails from. One thing is very certain, he can't even win his party's ticket, not to talk of d election proper. Now, if he wins it eventually(albeit, through Federal manipulation), his party remains on unsellable in d pacesetter State for now. He only wants give out of d wealth he must have amassed from office.
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:48am On Apr 23, 2018
Olalan:
The monies they have stolen isn't enough ba, cause I know they aren't going there to help the masses
what do you think they do with the stolen money?
Re: Ministers Who Want To Become Governors by DTaj: 6:06am On Apr 24, 2018
tociano009:

Not true. He’s from the same senatorial district (Kwara South) as the current Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed, who is on his 2nd term. So, in line with established practice, he won’t waste any money contesting that position in 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilot Loses Life To Explosive After Raid On Boko Haram Group. Photos / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) / 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.