Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor (40660 Views)

“CDQ Is Stupid For Calling Khloe A One Night Stand” - Mark Anthony Osuchukwu / Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by King619: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
According to Nollywood actor, Kunle Afolayan, his brother, Aremu Afolayan is just plain stupid for saying their dad was very poor.

During an Interview with Sunday Scoop, one of the Afolayan brothers, Kunle mentioned that it is wrong for anyone to have said his father was very poor.

Speaking vehemently during the interview, he mentioned that a father who could provide all his children the required education in all levels, and provide his children the opportunity to enjoy some luxuries is not poor.

He noted that though his father was a busy man, frequently working on projects, he was sure to make his kids happy and comfortable.

The Film producer said ;

“Do you know Ade Love? Was Ade Love a poor man? That is his (Aremu’s) own opinion as everyone has a mind of their own. I would not say things were rosy, but we were never poor. .

If your parents were able to give you quality education and you enjoyed some luxuries that a lot of people didn’t have access to, then you cannot openly say you come from a poor home.” .

He stressed that during the lifetime of his late father, he was the biggest filmmaker in Nigeria and he was always busy working on projects. He said, “I am sure I didn’t come from a poor home. Though I cannot speak for anyone, I just think he (Aremu) is stupid.”

http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/22/my-brother-is-plain-stupid-for-saying-our-dad-was-very-poor-kunle-afolayan/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by decatalyst(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
These ones want to give us Peter vs Paul refined edition?

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by goldbim(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmmmmmn!!in as much as they are from a polygamous background ,they will always have a different childhood story to tell.maybe your father's wealth /luxurious childhood lifestyle meant poverty for your step brother..

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by Olalan(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
He seems to be very immature to have said those words about his own brother, even if they have differences he should have been more mature about correcting the brothers perception of their father.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by Sharon6(f): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Omo toni baba oun o la... Enu e lo wa ye!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

7 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by seunlly(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
So what should we do about that.

#lazyaremu

7 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nawa
Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by wwwtortoise(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin

You dey mind dat one ni?

Who no sabi 'Ade love' dat year. Leave am shaa.... Errybody wan cook up grass to grace story.

Wetin me wey my papa b mechanic go come talk. We kip the hustle alife. We all gat stories to tell.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by miqos02(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
bad
Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by datola: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Speaking vehemently during the interview, he mentioned that a father who could provide all his children the required education in all levels and provide his children the opportunity to enjoy some luxuries is not poor.

E easy?

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by JerryLegend(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by annexworld(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Deep.

Get an office space for as low as 1800 in the heart of Abuja.https://theabujaoffice.ng
Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by cescky(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
angry
See what Buhari has caused?

Lazy speech from a lazy yoot

Baba come and be going your body odour is even causing brothers to fight ,P square now afolayan

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by ChidiAlaigbo: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
What's the big deal? 97% of Nigerians giving birth today do not have $50 in their bank account. Poverty already waiting for most children. How the thoughtless Nigerian men manage to get their thing to rise is a great mystery.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by Slurity(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
You are just been stupid also to call your brother stupid publicly

13 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by kenzysmith: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
He said the truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by youngbelieve(f): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
These ones are busy looking for cheap popularity

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Me self go vex if my papa name me Aremu

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by omoadeleye(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
uhm
Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by Dething: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ade-love was actually not poor! Riches is actually not the direct cash in ones bank account, it means alot. Ade-love left the legacy about 4 of them in the family is following now. He was not poor. He had alot of recognized intellectual property which is in millions of pounds in the UK. He was actually rich!

16 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by 1Sharon(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Why airing dirty linen?
Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Olalan:
He seems to be very immature to have said those words about his own brother, even if they have differences he should have been more mature about correcting the brothers perception of their father.
Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Olalan:
Your brother is married to a sugar mummy, what do you expect??

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
youngbelieve:
These ones are busy looking for cheap popularity
Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by martineverest(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
very stupid of him.....his father was of Nigeria's greatest actor.... far greater than the two of them

9 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by veacea: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Family problem on social media. They should just beat themselves up and let us face baba and his lazi yoots
Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by Stemkay: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
The guy dey vex as dem name him aremu.......looking for way to avenge d popsy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor by saintol(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
When has it now become a crime for someone to air his or her view about something or somebody? Your brother has only said his own view, instead of you to air your own view calmly, you are attacking him. In the academic world, what you have done is called fallacy, "attacking the person". Your brother is your brother. How will you feel if i now call you brother of a stupid brother? Will you be happy? Go and learn how to resolve things calmly, and stop using derogatory words on your brother. Ire oooo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Sister, Fadeke's 28th Birthday / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo / Davido Allows Imade Rock His 30BG Diamond Ring (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.