Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Proud To Be A Lazy Nigeria Youth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proud To Be A Lazy Nigeria Youth (491 Views)

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / Is This Our Tomorrow Teacher? Yes This Is A Lazy Youth. / I'm Proud To be a PGA BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proud To Be A Lazy Nigeria Youth by directorXixXICK(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Am born in Nigeria,as a matter of fact am a Nigerian....
I wake up very early in d morning,as early as 5 o'clock am up washing d used dishes and every other home chores assigned to me before trekking 5km to my school.I did that 5days in a week from age 8 to 16 b4 I left secondary school....am currently in my finals at OAU and working 9pm to 5am at a bakery to see my self thru school(I guess the money I receive here as salary is Nigeria oil money).....
If this is president Buhari's definition of being lazy, then am very proud to be a 'LAZY NIGERIA YOUTH'

please my fellow nairalanders....let the world know our stories and judge for themselves if we are lazy...

(1) (Reply)

Professional Cooking Services Both Local And Continental At Anywhere In Nigeria / Black Sunday: Family Of Seven Perish In Enugu Accident / Reason Girls Sell Their Bodies In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.