Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

#bbnaija: My Take On Big Brother Nigeria 2018 – By May Ubeku - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: My Take On Big Brother Nigeria 2018 – By May Ubeku (349 Views)

Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears / Bbnaija 2018: Big Brother Nigeria 2018 Top 5 Finalists (photos) / How To Watch Big Brother Nigeria 2018 Live On Mobile Phone, Dstv And Gotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: My Take On Big Brother Nigeria 2018 – By May Ubeku by olisemark(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
I don’t watch #BigBrotherNaija but in my usual yearly tradition, I do a last day analysis based on people’s reactions and social media commentaries.

So far, I must say Cee C completely lost it not because of her arrogance and regular insults on housemates but for the fact that she didn’t realized she was doing all these dramas in front of millions of viewers not just in Africa but across the globe.

We all have bad attitudes but who says it is right to sell it on TV? How ‘real’ do you wanna be to sell your weakness before an entire continent of 1. 2 billion people?

She knew the implications of going into that house with ‘the Good, the Bad and ugly’ but couldn’t put up a surviving mechanism to scale through the h8urdle of living with strangers for 90 days. ���� Continue reading:

https://atlanticpostng.com/bbnaija-my-take-on-big-brother-nigeria-2019-by-may-ubeku/
Re: #bbnaija: My Take On Big Brother Nigeria 2018 – By May Ubeku by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
That show is scripted. Ceec is only acting based on the script

(1) (Reply)

I’m Too Talent To Be ‘boxed’ -pelli / One Word For Him / What You Missed In Falz-this Is Nigeria(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.