Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

#bbnaija: 'my Step Mum Wasn't My Dad's Secretary' -cee-c's Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: 'my Step Mum Wasn't My Dad's Secretary' -cee-c's Sister (1114 Views)

"If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: 'my Step Mum Wasn't My Dad's Secretary' -cee-c's Sister by Letenwam: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Earlier today, and Instagram user @Kingadenike took to the platform to reel out a 'dirty secret' about Cee-C's family. The Instagram user who begged Nigerians not to blame Cee-C for being so angry, Cee-C's father abandoned her mother when she was very sick, and instead went ahead to marry his secretary.

Here's what she wrote;

Guys, CeeC’s dad left her sick mum to marry his secretary, only for the woman to die and her married a second, and only for the family to discover the secretary already had two kids for him while their mum was alive. CeeC them are from Ozubulu in Anambra state and her father lives at New Haven in Enugu. Most of these happenings in their family made them angry and bitter. Please do not blame her too much.

However reacting to the above claims, Cee-C's sister, Bella, stated that their father never abandoned their mother and their step-mother is not their Dad's secretary. She however pointed out that the Instagram user only wanted to trend.

Bella further disclosed that her husband even made their dad his mentor, on how to be a great dad and father.

Here's what she wrote;

Just when you think folks will take a chill pill on the RUMORS, HEARSAY, AND LIES... But no someone wants to get popular. . .
Please o, for the records my Dad never left my mum, not in sickness. In fact my dad is the most caring man I know, no jokes! Even my husband made him his mentor on how to be a great husband and father. .

He was with my mum all through the sickness, even left his businesses to travel to India with her, where she later couldn't fight no more. .
And my step-mom wasn't my Dad's secretary. .
So @kingadenike, next time you want to trend, trend with the truth, if that's so difficult, trend with facts.

https://lailasnews.com/my-step-mum-wasnt-my-dads-secretarymy-dad-stayed-with-my-mum-till-death-cee-cs-sister/

Lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: 'my Step Mum Wasn't My Dad's Secretary' -cee-c's Sister by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
You can still voice out your opinion without putting the picture of your family on social media..... Belinda smiley you own no one any expectations....... it keeps getting worse allow it to die Belinda shocked
Re: #bbnaija: 'my Step Mum Wasn't My Dad's Secretary' -cee-c's Sister by prettycindy18: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
It is well
Re: #bbnaija: 'my Step Mum Wasn't My Dad's Secretary' -cee-c's Sister by OKorowanta: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You can still voice out your opinion without putting the picture of your family on social media..... Belinda smiley you own no one any expectations....... it keeps getting worse allow it to die Belinda shocked

Na only wen dem react we dey see.
People wey dey find there trouble una no dey advice dem?
Re: #bbnaija: 'my Step Mum Wasn't My Dad's Secretary' -cee-c's Sister by Ayobami7(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Radarada

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh / Nigerian Rapper, Eva Alordiah Debuts New Look (photo) / What Is Wrong With This Yoga Photo (yoga Pose Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.