Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Writing A Product COPY That Sells - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Writing A Product COPY That Sells (303 Views)

How To Write Sales Copy That Makes You Money / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Woman Kills Big Python, Sells It In Pieces In The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing A Product COPY That Sells by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Am not a copywriting expert but I am willing to learn, today is my first-day writing and I want experts to review and share tips or thoughts about my product copy
Sample......

Huawei Universal 4G/3G Mifi

Price: NGN 20,000

Surf the internet in a super fast way! (imagine your self in the 2018 Luxury Bugatti).
Why run to the restroom searching for a stable connection when you can get it delivered to you with the Huawei Universal 4G MiFi.

* SUPPORTS ALL NETWORKS - The mifi is unlocked so you can use the sim card of your choice

* CONNECT WITH MULTIPLE DEVICES AT ONCE - Use the hotspot with up to 10 different wifi devices including laptops, iPhone, smartphone, iPad and many more.

* CONVENIENT TO CARRY - Small, slim and lightweight with a stylish design. Very Convenient!

* LONG LASTING BATTERY - The battery offers up to 6hours of working time and up to 300 hours on standby.

If you want to grab your Huawei Universal Mifi today for 10% off, then " MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP" by clicking this link....>>>> https:///send?phone=add your number

NOTE: Please allow up to 3-7 days, depending on your location-Lagos and Ibadan is Faster, for your shipment to arrive at your door step or the nearest post office close to your location.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Maintenance Of Solar Panels / 2 Big Biz Lessons From Bbnaija Double Wahala / Hanuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.