Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Losing My Mind Already - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Losing My Mind Already (1079 Views)

Please Someone Should Help Me Oh I'm Losing My Mind / Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. / How To Get A New Job After Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losing My Mind Already by jayinfo2(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Being jobless has really been demoralising my sanity. I'm so so depressed. I studied computer science. But been idle for some time. Please someone should help me with a job to keep me busy and productive to myself.
Re: Losing My Mind Already by philip0906(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
jayinfo2:
Being jobless has really been demoralising my sanity. I'm so so depressed. I studied computer science. But been idle for some time. Please someone should help me with a job to keep me busy and productive to myself.
Easy bro...checked your signature and see that you've something you are doing (except I'm wrong). Focus on scaling it,you'll be fine.
There are no jobs around, the few available under pay or don't pay at all. If you're lucky to land a good paying job, it's like a lottery scheme.
That being said, if you have experience as an entrepreneur, add it to your CV and keep applying, you'll land a job soon.

5 Likes

Re: Losing My Mind Already by jayinfo2(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
philip0906:

Easy bro...checked your signature and see that you've something you are doing (except I'm wrong). Focus on scaling it,you'll be fine.
There are no jobs around, the few available under pay or don't pay at all. If you're lucky to land a good paying job, it's like a lottery scheme.
That being said, if you have experience as an entrepreneur, add it to your CV and keep applying, you'll land a job soon.

Waoo I appreciate your warm and encouraging words. They actually kept me calm. Thank you Sir. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Losing My Mind Already by Thebrightest(m): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2018
jayinfo2:
Computer Science graduate looking for a job? How did you graduate bro?

2 Likes

Re: Losing My Mind Already by kalu61(m): 1:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Thebrightest:
Computer Science graduate looking for a job? How did you graduate bro?
Are you with your brain at all?

4 Likes

Re: Losing My Mind Already by Thebrightest(m): 3:34am On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
Yes, what about you and the computer science graduate?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Losing My Mind Already by kalu61(m): 3:44am On Apr 23, 2018
Thebrightest:
Yes, what about you and the computer science graduate?
Not really but your question was weird. Even first class aren't getting a job.
Re: Losing My Mind Already by Thebrightest(m): 3:48am On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
Well, i expected him to use his knowledge in computer science to create employment for himself.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A COMPUTER SCIENTIST?

2 Likes

Re: Losing My Mind Already by kalu61(m): 3:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Thebrightest:
Well, i expected him to use his knowledge in computer science to create employment for himself.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A COMPUTER SCIENTIST?
Now I understand your point but not everybody are entrepreneurer. He may be the office type. more over there are millions of them out there fighting for space.

3 Likes

Re: Losing My Mind Already by Thebrightest(m): 3:59am On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
Now I understand your point but not everybody are entrepreneurer. He may be the office type. more over there are millions of them out there fighting for space.
Hmmm.... Well, i wish him all the best in his white collar job hunt.
Re: Losing My Mind Already by kalu61(m): 4:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Thebrightest:
Hmmm.... Well, i wish him all the best in his white collar job hunt.
hahhaaha, same here o. I finished service last year but nothing yet sha
Re: Losing My Mind Already by Chuksmonika(m): 4:32am On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
what!!!!...u don mean it,Nigeria ia really a shithole country,a finished country if you ask me,But may God help us

1 Like

Re: Losing My Mind Already by lereinter(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2018
npower 2nd list is out
Re: Losing My Mind Already by jayinfo2(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:

Well i wont castigate ur utterances, im a web developer with some projects to myself, just that i haven't been getting any project now from clients i could quickly do to get some cash.

I have ideas which I intend executing but I need funds for this. This is the reason I'm looking for à job so as to get some savings.
Re: Losing My Mind Already by jayinfo2(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:

You are right Sir. And may God help us all.
Re: Losing My Mind Already by kalu61(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2018
jayinfo2:

You are right Sir. And may God help us all.
keep the hustle, prepare for opportunities and pray. Few years coming you will discover Half of your worries will be solved with time.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A RESEARCH ASSISTANT / Assessment Invite / Zenith Bank Interview Held Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.