Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (51512 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by Zuluhead(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Saviour22:
u are not a Nigeria but South Africa be proud of ur country don't be a coward
So i must paint the true to be proud of my country. You know nothing about xenophobia and northern nigeria still kill nigerians in the name of xenophobia.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
Typical response. Argue his points
stupid fool why should I argued wit u wen u are senseless undecided?

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=LeSudAfricaine post=66974479][/quote]

You all make me sick... Damn you all
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
IronGalaxy:
actually, if you were clued up you would know that Zimbabwe is much much better than your country, notwithstanding their current problems. The Zimbabwean was telling the truth..you think you're too special

Lol. Of all countries to make noise .. you people dont even exist
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
zinaunreal:

You all make me sick... Damn you all
I don't give a flying ufck how you feel. You're just a starving 4th world slum dwellers. Voetsek!

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
I don't give a flying ufck how you feel. You're just a starving 4th world slum dwellers. Voetsek!

Go suck some tramadol who gives a damn about your existence. Addict
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 7:15pm On May 01, 2018
zinaunreal:

Go suck some tramadol who gives a damn about your existence. Addismhct
smh. you exhibit child-like tendencies everytime you open you smelly 4th World mouth.how old are you again? or are the generator fumes stunting your mental growth? or is it human organ diet?gringrin
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
smh. you exhibit child-like tendencies everytime you open you smelly 4th World mouth.how old are you again? or are the generator fumes stunting your mental growth? or is it human organ diet?gringrin

Youre speaking too much english. Use it to get a job. Freak
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 1:06pm On May 02, 2018
zinaunreal:

for someone who has zero intellect, you sure like the attention
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 1:09pm On May 02, 2018
zinaunreal:

so says someone who's always quoting me for a living. for someone who has zero intellect, you sure like the attention

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
so says someone who's always quoting me for a living. for someone who has zero intellect, you sure like the attention

Fatty boum boum grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
You with the intellect how much has it paid you? Still back here everyday looking for people you can demean to boost your rotten ego.

Why dont you try weed and anti retroviral drugs for lunch today i heard that shiiiii takes you high out of joblessness. Damn you south african drug addicts are so damn sick men! Weed and antiretro. Damn!

Ive never even see that antiretroviral drug before but i heard its as common as jobless southafrican youths right there in S.A
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 1:37pm On May 02, 2018
zinaunreal:

You with the intellect how much has it paid you? Still back here everyday looking for people you can demean to boost your rotten ego.

Why dont you try weed and anti retroviral drugs for lunch today i heard that shiiiii takes you high out of joblessness. Damn you south african drug addicts are so damn sick men! Weed and antiretro. Damn!

Ive never even see that antiretroviral drug before but i heard its as common as jobless southafrican youths right there in S.A
LOL ,dude haven't you figured out that you bore the shhthole outta me by now? go queue for fuel or hunt for someone's kidneys or whatever and leave me the ufck alone' damn!

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
LOL ,dude haven't you figured out that you bore the shhthole outta me by now? go queue for fuel or hunt for someone's kidneys or whatever and leave me the ufck alone' damn!

Screww all southiz
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 11:05pm On May 03, 2018
zinaunreal:

Screww all southiz
yeah, whatever re.tard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) / Police Auctions Stolen Range Rover In Port Harcourt After It Was Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.