Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) (78346 Views)

Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Dottore: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Go Charlie go Charlie

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by onupeter(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
We know
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Very lazy motherfoka-just like the dad though!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Promismike(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Nenejeje(f): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
shamecurls:

Can CharlyMan please STFU!

no, you STFU!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Jenomtwist(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Area Fada dey cap
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
This mumu is just wasting his time in old age.Buhari will still trounce you people next year.

And there's nothing you can do about it until 2031.
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lol
so Charly boy dey Nairaland..
Cuz this post belongs to a Nairalander
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by skilfulsagei(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
This displeasure at the statement made by Buhari should be sustained to the extend that his image makers would have difficult work to do before 2019. Get your PVC at all cost. Youth is synonymous with strength, let show Buhari our abilities.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Kennykenty(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
OK Challylazy
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
SPOT-ON ! thumbs up @ AREA FADA a.k.a

ONE- MAN-MOPOL!

the redundant ancestor should look at the mirror

to see the REAL definition of LAZINESS!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Igba123: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fukafuka:
wink....! So charlie after you call us Mumus !!! Now you wan make we follower insult Yusuf ? ..... OurmumuLazy we can't be throwing insults left , right and center......just like that because we Lazy......

Meanwhile ! Charlie you would have done whatever it is that Yusuf is doing now , if to say you were in his shoes ! cheesy wink wink
everybody is not going to behave lazily. Charlyman is frm a well to do family but has proved very hardworking. Look at Davido, is he also waiting for his dad's money?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by CSTR1003: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
sexybaby22:

tongue
Please tell me one thing that is likeable about buhari.

Even Jonathan at the height of his foolishness was still likeable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Igba123: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fukafuka:
wink....! So charlie after you call us Mumus !!! Now you wan make we follower insult Yusuf ? ..... OurmumuLazy we can't be throwing insults left , right and center......just like that because we Lazy......

Meanwhile ! Charlie you would have done whatever it is that Yusuf is doing now , if to say you were in his shoes ! cheesy wink wink
everybody is not going to behave lazily. Charlyman is frm a well to do family but has proved very hardworking. Look at Davido, is he also waiting for his dad's money? And there are many of such youths around.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by zinny377(f): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
Every one who bought apc propaganda and voted him. Kindly look in d mirror and say i(u) am a fool

Tell them oh!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Kindness218: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Any guy that doesn't last long in bed is a lazy nigeria youth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Akalia(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please don't drag cool yusuf into his dad's mess; it's not his making that he is the only son of the president of Nigeria. Abeg free the ajebutter boy jare. He should enjoy his life.
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Tunks2017(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nigerian government are worthless, insignificant intrusion of cockroaches angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bloody lazy fatherfoka!
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by emykuzee: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
I just de pity yusuf sha.
When he realized his name spreading like virus.
The rest i don't know.
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin grin grin Well to do family ko ! Well to do Once a Government worker in ?.... ( Na so we go dey shout Ministry of Justice money make am rich cheesy )
Igba123:
everybody is not going to behave lazily. Charlyman is frm a well to do family but has proved very hardworking. Look at Davido, is he also waiting for his dad's money? And there are many of such youths around.
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Okkay
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... *Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists . *If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents*, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do.
Pls be wise youth.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by DonBenny77(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Confirm Buhari's generation is lazy

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Whinky23(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lazy shild...

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by optimismlaz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
President Buhari our mumudondo
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Enmas078(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Research shows that about 9974609532280532226888842226 Youths are lazy including you because I know you did not try to count these numbers. You are smiling? I got you!!! Lazy Youth. Still laughing?��Be serious joor and send this to other lazy Youths like you minus me oo���
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by thunderbabs: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Reminiscing Mortal Kombat 4

This is FATALITY

FINISH HIM undecided

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Charlie Boy evidently learned nothing from the death and secret burial of the late Mr. Kanu Biafra.

If Charlie persists in hurling deeply personal insults at a sitting African president, whilst resident in that African country, then he will likely wind up on the wrong end of a gun, before being cut up and buried secretly just like Kanu.

Stick to music and cross-dressing, Charlie Boy. A human being is infinitely easier to kill and bury, than any wild animal, so playing the brave warrior of justice will only draw the wrong kind of attention, and possibly result in you joining your ancestors prematurely.

Anyone with a personal grudge against a sitting African president would be wise to wait until that president finishes his term(s) of office, before making hateful comments about him. Nothing is to be gained by stopping a soldier's bullet in the name of appearing to be brave, so as to entertain onlookers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by yaki84: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not a lazy Nigerian,
I help lazy Nigerian husbands in satisfying their wives sexually, emotionally and financially.

ur work no be hardwork, na softwork.

Can someone who does hardwork come n share his grieviance.....
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by daviefm(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not a lazy Nigerian,
I help lazy Nigerian husbands in satisfying their wives sexually, emotionally and financially.

Hahaha, u dey do 'BEDdery' for house wives?
When will you help the president with Aisha?
Re: Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Haters gonna hate. I wish my dad were the President, I'll balll like Mugabe's sons. FVCK Y'ALL HATERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.