Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Now That Bbnaija Is Over- What Next? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Now That Bbnaija Is Over- What Next? (296 Views)

Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) / “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics / Now That Bbnaija Is Over, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That Bbnaija Is Over- What Next? by SamuelTurner(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, please permit me to discuss the matter of
our youths again. I’m truly troubled because of the attitude I
see on display today. I wish to state categorically, that the
internet is misleading lot of our young ones.
It's been 85 days most of the people's in and outside nigeria glued to their tv watching the most anticipated show. Many conspiracy, many gossips, many evictions, many love stories and so many more were seen in the Big Brother House. We must try as a youth to make an impact in our country because we should be able to prove to our president that we are not lazy.
And if the youths don’t insist on those principles and do
everything possible to enforce them, nothing is going to
change. We are going to wake up the day after the election
and discover that someone closer to 80 than 60 would have
won again, largely assisted by those under 40.

Shalom!!

Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Evicted From #bbnaija “double Wahala” Show / The Broadcast / Draw Thanos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.