Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Where To Learn Programming In Nigeria. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where To Learn Programming In Nigeria. (1473 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / Where Can I Learn Programming In Delta State / Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Learn Programming In Nigeria. by naijabetboy: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hello

There are many computer schools here in Lagos, most if them however are not up to the standard they proclaim. They also waste a lot if time. Please suggest which is the beat ICT to get trained to become a professional and sound programmer . which of them also has the beat programming courses

Thanks
Re: Where To Learn Programming In Nigeria. by naijabetboy: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2018
Isn't there anyone in the programming section if this forum who has experience or heard about computer training centers in Lagos?
Re: Where To Learn Programming In Nigeria. by holuphisayor(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2018
you would be joking if you think you can find one that will take you from scratch to being a competent developer.

A web development training school to teach you HTML, CSS,sass,JavaScript,php,zurb foundation,laravel elixir,gulp,bower,axios,vue js ,npm ,composer, eloquent orm etc.

Seriously, which school will teach you all that?
Re: Where To Learn Programming In Nigeria. by fajob: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2018
naijabetboy:
Hello

There are many computer schools here in Lagos, most if them however are not up to the standard they proclaim. They also waste a lot if time. Please suggest which is the beat ICT to get trained to become a professional and sound programmer . which of them also has the beat programming courses

Thanks

Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Fridays

Lecture Time: Classes Begin by 10am - 3pm

Web Design & Development
Weekday (₦60k) Weekend (₦65k).....8weeks

Web Development
Weekday (₦35k) Weekend (₦40k).....4weeks

Web Design
Weekday (₦35k) Weekend (₦40k).....4weeks

Lecture Holds Weekends:Saturdays (10am- 4pm)
Courses Include;

HTML,
CSS,
DREAMWEAVER,
FIREWORKS,
BOOTSTRAP,
BLOGGING,
WORDPRESS
MYSQL,
JQUERY,.
PHP
e.t.c.

OTHERS :DIGITAL MARKETING

DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, WEB HOSTING, GOOGLE ADWORDS AND ADSENSE, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
E-MAIL MARKETING, WEBSITE MARKETING

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

www.jolagict.com

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Re: Where To Learn Programming In Nigeria. by AkinseteK(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Contact us now

Re: Where To Learn Programming In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Op i think all these nigeria's computer training centers can't bring you up to a standard level..
Hence wastage of fund..

You can learn all computer programming languages online, be it on a website, ebook or videos..

Some ebook has a cost price tho. But not greater than 3k to 4k..
You can also learn from a website e.g w3school.com, codeademy.com etc..
Youtube videos are also there..

So i think what i mentioned earlier is the best you can do to get a better knowledge of programming..

It is left for you to make ur decisions..

(1) (Reply)

Please I Really Need Your Help Urgently . / Nairaland mobile app redesign / Share Your Online Paid Job Experience Here[Fiverr, Freelancer].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.