Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking (5822 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by pzphoto(m): 1:45am On Apr 23, 2018
This lady tiny waist has got many people talking.

The question is …is this fake or real. ? See comments below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/lady-show-off-tiny-waist-at-the-super-market-got-people-talking/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by pzphoto(m): 1:46am On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmmm

See more sexy photos and twerking videos of the lady here http://www.praizenews.com/lady-show-off-tiny-waist-at-the-super-market-got-people-talking/
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Vikkie14: 2:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Someone said REAL FAKE. I don't know how something could be "Real" and still be "Fake" in the same context.

Anyways, she's "edible". Don't ask me what I mean. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Macnnoli4(m): 2:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Fake by photo editing or real by surgery or waist constrictor.

1 Like

Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:51am On Apr 23, 2018
grin

No comment...her waist, her problem...Wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 23, 2018
God knows the condition of this one's intestines.

Later if they die mysteriously, people will waste their data typing RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by philpwresh(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2018
Wow
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by BlackPantherxXx: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2018
It would be a nice view in doggy posi....

Uhhhfffff....uhffffftf angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Randy100: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Why am I seeing this one as an object of seks.
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by falcon01: 7:03am On Apr 23, 2018
this ain't healthy.
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Olalan(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2018
And she would come out later to say she isn't a sex object......
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Shukusheka(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2018
If this one gets pregnant, where will the baby stay? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by chiroyale(f): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2018
It looks like photoshop but it's not.. Waist trainer at work.. I pity her womb!
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

She's fashion-centric. She ignored her health.

Everything no pass sex sex...

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by amicable09(f): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2018
Shukusheka:
If this one gets pregnant, where will the baby stay? undecided
Is her womb on her waist

Why should anyone even be concerned about her pregnancy? When a woman conceives, the body makes room for the new life growing inside her.

Her waist is where it is.
Her womb is where it is too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Khd95(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2018
share for man u to win,likes for chelsea to win Fa cup tongue tongue
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Khd95(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2018
women can sabi to jealous them selves walai...see as all of them dey wail fake fake fake grin grin grin

fake or not those guys no care,they just wanna kpa kpa kpa kpa uhhhn uhhhn uhhn and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn if u know u know

tongue embarassed
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by joinnow: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2018
My concern now is the internal organs go dey suffocate because of only waist....may u receive sense

1 Like

Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Fkforyou(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2018
She should audition for cartoon network ... undecided
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by talk2saintify(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Sh!thole
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by itspzpics(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by tracyberry(f): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
I see nothing wrong with the lady's waist, nigerians sha, I think it high time we comment on things which will.help and benefit us

Not opening a thread to critizise a lady body, ass or waist.

Tracy out
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by LesbianBoy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Any nairalander at the airport currently waiting to meet the big brother naija finalist

Let's meet o!

I am here live
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
As for the lady if i catch this one for bed eh..... angry angry
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Erums(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
chiroyale:
It looks like photoshop but it's not.. Waist trainer at work.. I pity her womb!

I cudnt help but drop by to say hello.... Youre clean..
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by samisj4real(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Someone said where would the baby enter.

Nah waist pikin they relax until they born am?
Re: Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking by Babacele: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
amicable09:

Is her womb on her waist

Why should anyone even be concerned about her pregnancy? When a woman conceives, the body makes room for the new life growing inside her.

Her waist is where it is.
Her womb is where it is too.
hmmm...belleologist.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwaloluwa Looking Grown And Adorable In Latest Pictures / Davido Wears A Cap With 44 Inscription On It For Obama!! / Davido's Son's Death: Ifeanyi Nanny And Eight Others Arrested (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.