Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

2019 : Fela Durotoye Reveals What God Told him in a Vision About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 : Fela Durotoye Reveals What God Told him in a Vision About Nigeria (813 Views)

2019: Fela Durotoye A Mole Planted By Presidency To Destroy ANN / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / Fela Durotoye Reveals How He Spent His Campaign Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 : Fela Durotoye Reveals What God Told him in a Vision About Nigeria by isaacosas01(m): 2:15am On Apr 23, 2018
I think the vision that God breathed into my heart was first received on the 23rd November 2004 and God had said to me that by December 31, 2025 that Nigeria will be undoubtedly the world’s most desirable nation to live in and he said go and build me the people that will build the nation. On May 25 2005, God said to me, raise me a generation that is empowered, motivated and stirred up to radiate natural excellence and he said to me and that generation of leaders will build their nation, shape their continent and shape the earth positively for me. So as it relates there are many things that have in terms of mandate but I think what is useful to you, and I may have read this but I may not have yet to write this and I would do that for you personally, the one of March.

As it relates to building Nigeria into the most desirable nation to live in, overtime I started to understand that there is a difference between a nation and a country. That while country is essentially a mass of life defined by borders and boundaries, a Nation is a people with a common set of 4 keys things: A common heritage, A common language, A common culture and ultimately a common value system. When you look at that, then you realise that Nigeria really is a united nation of nations, in fact we are a united country of nations because in a way, we have not yet integrated. At one time it seemed like we got it right but then with the designation of our glue, our holding glue, which is education, once education whittled out, what then happened was that our language, our official language whittled out and because people define brotherhood to a large extent nationhood by language, anybody who speaks your language almost literally is your brother and once the English language whittled out, we had to back down to indigenous languages and therein get to a point where we no longer understood each other, when we now started to hub with people who could speak my language, and anybody who doesn’t speak my language is not my brother, and I started feeling like we are just in the same land but we are not brothers.

Read full Article below.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/04/21/my-vision-and-mission-2025-and-the-values-i-profess/amp/
Re: 2019 : Fela Durotoye Reveals What God Told him in a Vision About Nigeria by Ratello: 2:30am On Apr 23, 2018
This guy takes himself to be one Moses through his wishful thinking that will take him no where. He thought to rule Nigeria has something to do with his copious plagiarism from international motivational speakers. Funny dude

1 Like

Re: 2019 : Fela Durotoye Reveals What God Told him in a Vision About Nigeria by Kingpee2(m): 3:04am On Apr 23, 2018
I still don’t know why God will speak to one pastor about Nigeria,the country is still living on the forbidden fruit,God in Heaven wont waste time on thinking about Nigeria ....Oyinbo say na shithole....

1 Like

Re: 2019 : Fela Durotoye Reveals What God Told him in a Vision About Nigeria by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:25am On Apr 23, 2018
FELA DUROTOYE , BY THIS WISHFUL WRITE-UP JUST CONFIRMED:
PMB1523 & IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shuaib Yaman Progressive Youths Association Lafiagi, Kwara State / N49m Scam: Buhari Dissolves NABTEB Board, Reinstates Suspended Registrar / What Happened To Wole Soyinka's Threat To Expose OBJ Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.