Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/04/2018 Monday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/04/2018 Monday (358 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/04/2018 Monday by banabest(m): 4:32am On Apr 23, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Monday,23rd April 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Isaiah Chapters 4,5&6_

➡TOPIC: *SON CONSCIOUSNESS*

�BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 43:25-26
_[25] I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins._
_[26] Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
God kept His covenant to Israel; He will keep it with you. The believer has covenant rights in prayer, as well as
other covenant rights. Yet there is one outstanding problem that defeats some believers in their prayer life. When they come to God, they have a feeling of inferiority, a sense of sin consciousness, because they know they have failed, a guilt
complex. Some begin their prayers with 'I am so weak and unworthy' and then harp on their weaknesses and unworthiness throughout the prayer. By this, they talk themselves out of faith into condemnation. They don't know whether God hears them
and as so, they beg for crumbs.
When we know that He blotted out our sin, that He doesn't remember that we ever did anything wrong, we can come to Him with confidence, we can come in faith. We lose sin consciousness and take up Son-consciousness. *"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need" Heb. 4:16*

������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_My Father, my Father, as pray now, you sin consciousness in me die, and Son-consciousness come alive by fire._���

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Divine Provision Prayer Contents For Nairalanders / Amazing Things That Happens When We Pray / Church Discipline - The Stance Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.