Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari (29549 Views)

This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Letenwam: 5:37am On Apr 23, 2018
It seems the tide is quickly turning against President Buhari, as Debola Williams, who was his campaign strategist in the 2015 Presidential election is now mocking him.

Debola Williams who was in South Africa over the weekend, mocked President Buhari over his 'Lazy Nigerian youths' statement, which has generated controversy and a major topic on social media platforms.

Debola Williams wrote;

I arrived CapeTown with three other #LazyNigerianYouths whose lazy work caught the attention of one of Africa’s living Legend Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu and awarded his prestigious fellowship that focuses on preparing leaders for the continent. #TutuFellows18

SEUN ONIGBINDE, Lead Partner and co-founder of BudgIT. Seun’s BudgiT has revolutionized citizens engagement with Government spend and fostered more transparency in governments accountability.
SERAH MAKKA, Country Director ONE, top 35 Under 35 Young African Leaders in International Affairs.
TEMI AWOGBORO, Director The Abraaj Group. M&A Advisor's European Emerging Leaders Award recipient.  Recognized as the Female Lead’s Top 20 Women under 20; and, Management Today/The Telegraph’s 35 Women Under 35.

https://lailasnews.com/debola-williams-who-helped-bring-buhari-to-power-mocks-him/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by otipoju(m): 6:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Each time I read about Buhari, I remember my mums mocking laughter and her words " that experience is the best teacher"

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2018
tongue
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by SalamRushdie: 6:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Yet Debola Lagos made a lot of money from branding a defective product and selling it to Nigerians as a good one ...Debola was part of the people who lied to Nigerians about Buhari a fact they knew to be false from the onset

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by scribble: 7:02am On Apr 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Yet Debola Lagos made a lot of money from branding a defective product and selling it to Nigerians as a good one ...Debola was part of the people who lied to Nigerians about Buhari a fact they knew to be false from the onset

Judas betrayed jesus for a bag of silver

So who are Nigerians

Debola has to flex

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by SadiqBabaSani: 7:04am On Apr 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
don't mind the idiots, dey don't apologise bfr expecting us to take them serious

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Randy100: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Calm down, Buhari disappointed everybody.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by lereinter(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2018
remember buhari
send a curse to him

10 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by lenghtinny(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2018
lereinter:
remember buhari
send a curse to him
Waste of precious time angry
The old man is a curse

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by kaystick86(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2018
We are not lazy

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by BreezyCB(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Stab
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by happney65: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2018
I don laugh tire..Debola Lagos is the engine room of the propaganda arm of the APC..He is an astute guy and believe me I doff my hat for him..He helped installed at least 3 African Presidents..

If the money is right for him in 2019 he will still work with Buhari..nonesense boy

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by three: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2018
Really?

The same Debola who along with Chude collected funds from Amaechi to market Buhari?
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/194010/i-took-a-risk-with-chude-adebola-to-handle-the-presidential-campaign-and-they-did-a-great-jobro.html

The same one behind the Buhari in Suit Photo?
https://www.kemifilani.com/2015/10/how-rotimi-amaechi-debola-williams.html

The same Debola who along with Chude marketed APC - One Dollar = One Naira, Millions of Jobs for youths?

Is this guy okay at all?

http://www.herald.ng/lost-39-million-rivers-fund-fraudsters-amaechi/

that's how Madam Lola Shoneyin whose father was jailed by Buhari joined the campaign trail
(her father is a member of APC)

https://www.nairaland.com/4461538/lola-shoneyin-vote-buhari-jailed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2018
Who is Debola Williams?
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by LagBlogger(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Serves us right. Next time think before you throw away the bath water. Nigerians wait till 2023 before you know buhari is no good for you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by BOOMnaija(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Oga bubu go hear am

11 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by congo4ka: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by ondax1(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2018
That means the man has finished
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by georgeceekay: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Randy100:
We in the south east did not vote for him ooo. We are not surprise at his performance.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Pacino234(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2018
[Spot on!

quote author=SalamRushdie post=66949423]Yet Debola Lagos made a lot of money from branding a defective product and selling it to Nigerians as a good one ...Debola was part of the people who lied to Nigerians about Buhari a fact they knew to be false from the onset [/quote]
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Lomprico2: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2018
otipoju:
Each time I read about Buhari, I remember my mums mocking laughter and her words " that experience is the best teacher"

Your mum is a very wise woman. I believe she was mocking u when u went to vote him. grin

27 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by chidex88: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2018
The only lazy people are the people who trekked from one state to another to congratulate this old man when he won in 2015.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by ipasco: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2018
Buhari did not disappoint anybody... people who are are disappointed, disappointed themselves. PMB @his swearing-in made it clear "I am for everybody and am for nobody", disappointed Nigerians took that statement with levity.

Randy100:

8 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Eazzy4chizzy: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2018
Choi..
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by headbasher96(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2018
which one is debola williams again na abeg if u dont have pvc abeg sell your fathers land and come to benue and do it me am just here waiting for 2019

5 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2018
Buhari is a good for nothing presidential tissue paper whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures....

This mistake of a man must be corrected come next year

4 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by SHOPPERS(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2018
The table you're shaking ehhnn.. When we start hearing efcc cases in association with your name now you go go back to quietness.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Debola is Africa's Mr. Fixer.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2018
georgeceekay:
We in the south east did not vote for him ooo. We are not surprise at his performance.

We in the south east voted for yaradua also
It's important to note that

13 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by dfrost: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2018
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Pdp‘ll Lose Kogi Guber Election- Ayodele / "Adams Oshiomhole: Elephant In APC's China Shop" / 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.