Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Loses Mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Loses Mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu (626 Views)

Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) / Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children / Leticia Chikwendu Is Dead: Femi Fani-Kayode's Mother-In-Law Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Loses Mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu by doneyor(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2018
Mr. Femi, with a heavy heart, announces the passing on of his mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu, who died after a brief illness.

The former Minister took to his Facebook account to share a photo of late Leticia, and wrote;

“It is with a heavy heart but in total submission to the will of God that my wife Precious, my son Aragorn and I wish to announce the passing of my mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu, after a brief illness.

“Mama was simply wonderful. She has fought a good fight and stood firm in the faith.

“She has now taken her rightful place in the throneroom of heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ.

“May God be with her and may her soul rest in perfect peace.

“Sleep on daughter of Zion, until we meet again.”

cc@ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique 

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/04/femi-fani-kayode-loses-his-mother-in-law/

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Loses Mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu by Sunofgod(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2018
ok
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Loses Mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu by ProYouAdminsUK: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2018
RIP
How to estimate life expectancy of the average Nigerian:
Think and recall all the deaths you can in last 1 year, include only those you know their age, and who you have previously met or attended burial.

Include baby stillborn or died as newborn, include murder, violent crime and accident victims, women dying during childbirth

Simply find average of the ages of all those you recall. This is the life expectancy of the average Nigerian that you know.

Let me know your finding, do you find it surprising? Last time I did this calculation the average life expectancy was below 40years.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Loses Mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu by BumperNO: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
ProYouAdminsUK:
RIP
How to estimate life expectancy of the average Nigerian:
Think and recall all the deaths you can in last 1 year, include only those you know their age, and who you have previously met or attended burial.

Include baby stillborn or died as newborn, include murder, violent crime and accident victims, women dying during childbirth

Simply find average of the ages of all those you recall. This is the life expectancy of the average Nigerian that you know.

Let me know your finding, do you find it surprising? Last time I did this calculation the average life expectancy was below 40years.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Loses Mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu by TooMuchStuff: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
FFK take heart.

Infact take more heart cos u already have excess heart sef.

(1) (Reply)

Militants Urge Army To Stop Militia From Wiping Out Nigerians / April 2018 Federation Account Allocation Committee Meeting Aborted / President Buhari to be served impeachment notice next week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.