Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building (1893 Views)

See EFCC's 11 Charges Against Fayose / Ogun State Government Marks Rotimi Makinde Million-naira Building For Demolition / See EFCC Reply On Whether Nigeria Will Be Great Again (2) (3) (4)

See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building by storge: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2018
It's opposite National open university headquarters... You can go inside and snap more pictures. Lol

Re: See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building by kimjongJezebel: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2018
So this building is N24 billion, a building of an agency fighting corruption? With less than N5 Billion, I can erect a magnificent building than this.

This country is finished

Re: See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building by danny56: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Please let them first arrest themselves before moving in...is this building up to #10 billion naira This country sef!

Re: See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building by EarthXmetahuman: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2018
danny56:
Please let them first arrest themselves before moving in...is this building up to #10 billion naira This country sef!
you are saying this majestic building with all the techs and and gadgets inside doesn't worth 24 billion?

Re: See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building by utenwuson: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
So this building is N24 billion, a building of an agency fighting corruption? With less than N5 Billion, I can erect a magnificent building than this.

This country is finished
madam contractor
Re: See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building by Fchristo(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2018
storge:
It's opposite National open university headquarters... You can go inside and snap more pictures. Lol

Do what I say and not what I do is just the Nigerian problem that's why you will see all this happen in Nigeria.
Re: See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building by jordyspices: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Efcc has come again oh
Re: See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building by SalamRushdie: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
24 billion Naira is equivalent to 65 million dollars and for the EFCC to say it spent over 65 million on this high rise contraption is very overpriced and questionable.... I I put the modest value of that Build at about 8.5 million dollars ..

See below picture of some other better built and better equipped building in Africa built for a fraction of the cost EFCC built this

Re: See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building by conehead2018: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

This country is finished
so you are just realising how useless and hopeless nija is? I personally gave up on the shithole 18years ago.
Re: See Efcc's State Of The Art, 24billion Naira Building by EarthXmetahuman: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
24 billion Naira is equivalent to 65 million dollars and for the EFCC to say it spent over 65 million on this high rise contraption is very overpriced and questionable.... I I put the modest value of that Build at about 8.5 million dollars ..

See below picture of some other better built and better equipped building in Africa built for a fraction of the cost EFCC built this
why not also put the date and dollar inflation of those building at the time they were built.

Some of Those buildings will cost nothing less 60million of current dollars.

Real Pictures From Buhari's Visit To Bauchi State Emerge As Nigerians React / Top Politician Set To Dump PDP For APC / Doctors Angry With Oshiomhole And APC For Dragging Buhari Around For Campaigns