Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Have No Problem With Mourinho - Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have No Problem With Mourinho - Pogba (239 Views)

Tottenham Players Growing Increasingly Unhappy With Mourinho's Style / Hazard: I Regret Not Working With Mourinho Anymore / De Gea & Rey Mysterio Poses With Mourinho At United's Pre Season Training Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Problem With Mourinho - Pogba by loveinglistic: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2018
Paul Pogba insisted on Sunday that he has no problems with Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho despite a difficult season which has seen the French star dropped on several occasions.

Pogba, who has even been linked with a summer move away from Old Trafford, said that he always accepts Mourinho's decisions and that the best response he can make to being snubbed is to improve on the pitch.

"I have no problem with Mourinho," Pogba said NaijaBet on Sunday.

"I also believe that he has no problem with me. He is the coach, he makes the decisions. Me, I am a player, I accept it and I have to respond on the pitch, that's all." Place bet on today's games on NaijaBet

Midfield star Pogba revealed that Mourinho never explains why he is getting dropped or substituted in a match.

"No, it all depends on the coach. There are some who like to............................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/04/23/no-problem-mourinho-pogba/

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Membership / It's 30 Days To The World Cup!!! Mohammed Salah Has Been Exceptional For Liverpo / Formula 1: Reliability Concern Delaying Key Renault Engine Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.