Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Yul Edochie Set To Run For President In 2019 Elections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Set To Run For President In 2019 Elections (247 Views)

Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections / 2019 Elections: Banky W Reveals Adesua Etomi’s Biggest Worry / Yemi Alade: "2019 Elections, We Don't Want Old Cargoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Set To Run For President In 2019 Elections by hypemanifeanyi: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2018
Yul Edochie after participating in Anambra Governorship election in 2017, has again showed his interest to run and become Nigeria’s president come 2019.

The actor shared a campaign poster on social media and wrote;
Today I declare my interest to run for President of the greatest country in the world, Nigeria.
A blessed country that has been crippled by decades of bad leadership.
Enough is Enough!
Fellow Nigerians, stand with me let us bring the problems of our country to the THE LAST BUS STOP!!!

Source: http://www.mrifeanyisnews.com/2018/04/yul-edochie-set-to-run-for-president-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Chief Chima Onyekwere OON Quotes On Education / Collet / Https://simp3.xyz/go-get-the-money-zaytoven-mp3-song-download/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.