Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Yul Edochie Declares Presidential Aspiration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Declares Presidential Aspiration (343 Views)

2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Yul Edochie Declares Presidential Aspiration by Xquisite360: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
We have been getting alot of fresh candidates declaring their intention to run for president in 2019 election.

Adding to that list is APGA representative, Yul Edochie. Announcing his interest to run, He wrote ;

"Today I declare my interest to run for President of the greatest country in the world, Nigeria.
A blessed country that has been crippled by decades of bad leadership.
Enough is Enough!
Fellow Nigerians, stand with me let us bring the problems of our country to the THE LAST BUS STOP!!! "
http://www.xquisite360.com/2018/04/​yul-edochie-declares-presidential-aspiration.html

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Presidential Aspiration by Mynd44: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2018

(1)

APC Snubs Modu-sheriff, Tells Him To Join At Ward Level / Buhari Restates Commitment To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria / Nigerian Citizens Should Have Power To Impeach Any President Through Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.