Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler (2394 Views)

Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 17, 2010
I was disappointed when i discovered this guy was actually sleeping with a love-peddler shocked shocked shocked shocked, i could not believe my eyes, even the worst of it all is that if u see this girl, ***** how will i even explain her**** sharpless and shamless. lemme start from the begining.

One of my friend came into town since he reside in of the Estates in Festac, so he called me to visit him, and he had organized a two days party, so since i loadged in sharaton, due to the traffics always around sharaton it will be frustrating for me to be driving from that maryland to Festac. So i decided to book a room for 2days in an hotel called Cynergy Hotels and Suits in that Festac area.

So my day one there, i discovered that place also house some kind of classic love-peddler, it got to the stage that i bought a bottle of baileys, only to being followed all around by a girl who said i should pour her a glass frm my baileys, i did that but this girl still goes allowed following me like a fly, to the extent that i hv to leave the swimming pool area and go back to my room, so i told the bar man to get me another bottle of baileys to my room, to my greatest suprise, when the bar man came in, he was draging with somebody at my room door and when i ask him who is that, he told me it's one of the girl loadging in the hotel, b4 u could say jack robinson, the girl just zoom into my room smiling ****Nland Abeg make una save me from this Amoebic kind of girl**** shocked
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 17, 2010
she said she came up for me to pour her another glass of baileys, men i hv to act fast to avoid this temptation, i decided to give her the bottle and tell her she can hv it all, off she go in disappointment, cos her plan no work.
So i decided to go down stairs to the receptionist to get an enquiry, behold, bro don show ( Emeka Ike), we greeted each other at the reception and chatted a lot, but the guy started disgusting me when he started speaking some kind of funninng languages in Ibo like Otuocha, Nekwe Ekpu shocked Damn!, wht tha Bleep, so the Guy asked from the receptionist with boldness if the occupant of 501 is around ,**** i began to wonder if there is Nollywood production going on around in the Hotel****
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by 190: 2:27pm On May 17, 2010
abeg leave am JOR nor be Human being he be~

if na me be superstar like emeka,

Omo, i go move 4 quality babes oo
but after i settle my home 1st~
cos i wanna get married @ 27
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 17, 2010
^ u need to see this girl, u will be disappointed
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by lysaa(f): 2:39pm On May 17, 2010
Na dia the story end?
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 17, 2010
How did Emeka Ike come in the picture? someone pls enlighten here
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by sesman(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2010
a girl chasing you around for a glass of Baileys, the world is coming to an end, Baileys na wa o,
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Scooby1(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2010
Nollywood production grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 17, 2010
lysaa:

Na dia the story end?
no

rokiatu:

How did Emeka Ike come in the picture? someone pls enlighten here

read it well

sesman:

a girl chasing you around for a glass of Baileys, the world is coming to an end, Baileys na wa o,
u go fear fear na cool

Scooby1:

Nollywood production grin grin grin grin grin grin
i go break ur head cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 17, 2010
Who was the occupant of rm 501?
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by jenibayo(f): 3:11pm On May 17, 2010
Na wa ooo.
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 17, 2010
odiaero:

So i decided to go down stairs to the receptionist to get an enquiry, behold, bro don show ( Emeka Ike), we greeted each other at the reception and chatted a lot, but the guy started disgusting me when he started speaking some kind of funninng languages in Ibo like Otuocha, Nekwe Ekpu shocked Damn!, wht tha bleep, so the Guy asked from the receptionist with boldness if the occupant of 501 is around ,**** i began to wonder if there is Nollywood production going on around in the Hotel****
kini big deal grin he is a man isn't he? Just cos he's a nollywood star doesn't mean
that he's a saint. Oya lets us move on to something better. (as long as it is not my man
majid michel am all fine) grin
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 17, 2010
***** continued****
to my greatest suprise, here comes the occupant of 501, thesame girl that was following me around, emeka happyly embraced the girl off they went  to the the girl's room.
  Men i was so ashamed of this, i did not see it cming, if not i would hv put on my cam on secretly, and finish up work.
I decided to ask from the receptionist wht is the reletionship between Emeka Ike and the girl, she said no reletionship but the girl is just his Bleep mate shocked shocked shocked and i even here people saying this guy is married with kids, so latter the receptionist decided to bust the bubble by telling me even most other girls like Jim Iyk and one other yellow girl in the industry do come 4 the girl also, but all i knw, i only believe on the one i saw red handed which is Emeka Ike lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by candylips(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2010
if you can't provide proof of what you saw then this is fake
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 17, 2010
^^ if u can not provide the prove of ur address, then u are fake tongue
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by lysaa(f): 4:53pm On May 17, 2010
As wack as Nollywood's storyline could be most times, I bet this won't sell beside theirs. Guy, which way? u dey practise screenplay?
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 17, 2010
^^ do i look like am buffing or wht?
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by candylips(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2010
odiaero:

^^ if u can not provide the prove of your address, then u are fake tongue

very good answer grin
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by lysaa(f): 11:01am On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

^^ do i look like am buffing or wht?
whatever that means, was only referring to the presentation of ur 'seemingly' true story.
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Felibaby(f): 9:30am On May 19, 2010
Good God! shocked

@ Poster: what is all this? Is it a play you are writing or wat? Apart from the fact that you are a bad writer, the story looks like you concocted it out of your imagination.
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by lysaa(f): 1:08pm On May 20, 2010
Someone call the medics. . . lol
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by otukpo(f): 4:51pm On May 20, 2010
odiaero:

***** continued****
to my greatest suprise, here comes the occupant of 501, thesame girl that was following me around, emeka happyly embraced the girl off they went to the the girl's room.
Men i was so ashamed of this, i did not see it cming, if not i would hv put on my cam on secretly, and finish up work.
I decided to ask from the receptionist wht is the reletionship between Emeka Ike and the girl, she said no reletionship but the girl is just his bleep mate shocked shocked shocked and i even here people saying this guy is married with kids, so latter the receptionist decided to bust the bubble by telling me even most other girls like Jim Iyk and one other yellow girl in the industry do come 4 the girl also, but all i knw, i only believe on the one i saw red handed which is Emeka Ike lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Construct a better lie jor.
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 20, 2010
lol am just seen that even when did Jim turn into a girl? grin
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 20, 2010
9ja?
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by Dolemite(f): 7:00pm On May 20, 2010
Jekwumoore:

9ja?
This guy is a FRAUD, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IN HIS SIGNATURE, IT HAS A VIRUS INSIDE AND THERE ARE NO EROTIC PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have been warned.
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by gidson12(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2010
if this story aint true, then u've just damaged someones image considering his status undecided
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by omamokta: 11:20am On May 21, 2010
Two bottles of Baileys, only you? Its possible you were seeing double grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by lysaa(f): 12:45pm On May 24, 2010
the guy is from delta state but just adopted a bini name. .im real name na Shakiru.
Re: Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler by BlackEbony(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2010
Honestly I really don't understand what this guy is talking about here? there is no cohesion or comprehension in this story of yours my brother, you better be very careful so you don't get a libel suit hanging against your head because of this story of yours which you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt.

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Accepts A Salary Cut / Photos: Check Out Lola Omotoya's Trial Makeup + Her Wedding IV And Access Card / PHOTO: Nadia And Jim Iyke Enjoying Themself In Their Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.