Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) (67288 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 / Nigerians React To Miracle & Nina's Sex Scene On Big Brother Naija / Immorality In Our Living Room: The Big Brother Naija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by agarawu23(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Victorakats:
Some of those 170m are website votes... Which are absolutely free.

But then
if 10million jobless Nigerians vote with their line, that's 300million. They are still making profit.

What a waste of time and money cry
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
So yesterday ebuka announced on stage that the Big Brother Naija show recorded 170 million votes.

Now let's do a little calculation. If Big Brother Naija recorded 170 million votes at thirty naira each. That's approximately 5.1 billion naira.

Ayemi temi bami shocked shocked shocked

And we are here shouting Miracle for the cash, Cee C for the money, Tobi for the mulla

O ja mi la ra je! angry angry

Funkeeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by nothernstar: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Victorakats:

But then
no. He said it was on text messages. That's too much dough
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by solochris(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eking:

Shut up you fool, I repeat shut up.. Was reality TV invented in Nigeria?. There are tons of reality TV programs all over the world which the citizens of different countries watch. Why call Nigerians lazy because we took interest in ours ?

Thunder shut down your useless brain if you insult me .
Ekpa!!!

You sound hopeless and miserable
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by Ayobami7(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Yepariipa
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by Franking: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Does it still cost #30 to vote online? Or are those one s not among the 70 million?
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by lordlyncon(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Payporte and DSTV just legit screwed ignorant Nigerians raw through the ass.
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by Eking: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
solochris:

You sound hopeless and miserable

Do you even know what you are saying. I'm sure you are some 20yr old so I won't exchange words with you
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by Sirambassador(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
CyberGypsy:
see, if u dont understand how the internet works you can't make a dime from it .

-assignment-
1. what is internet traffic?
2. evaluate why bloggers will always want you to click on a link
3. How do you think Linda Keji made it in the blogging line.

answer this questions .. u will know what I mean
Link they drive traffic to ....??

Have you checked the voting platform of the show??

No single advert bro...

If you have traffic bigger than nairaland and no advert you are making nothing grin

(Affiliate marketing,Adsense, local advert, professional services)

Do your homework well bro grin
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by solochris(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eking:

Do you even know what you are saying. I'm sure you are some 20yr old so I won't exchange words with you

Grandpa!!! Idi.ot
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by Uchennazico: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
SceneOne:
Loll.... You tried but not even close. The 5.1 Billion naira is from only votes.
There were adverts spots. Some were just 1 min ads on TV costs about 800K and if it's more than 1 min, more money.
So, in a day, if they advertise let say 50 different products (let's assume they were 1 min each at 800K), that's 40M in one day.

Then 40M X 85 days = 3.4 Billion Naira. thats just the min. they would get from ads because some ads are more than that 1 min.

Hi there,

I believe you work for sceneonetv??

Please I would like to know if someone can Download from your site and watch later or you can only stream online??

.... And hope it's not like that of irokotv where the downloaded file can't be transferred and eventually expires??

Thanks.
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by mediclife1987(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
Do your accounting well.... 'Cause that up there is sh!t!

The network operators would definitely get a dividend of maybe 2 naira per SMS.

Do you know how much they pay entertainers?? In millions bro. For tecno, Dices, Basketmouth, Simi, Davido and other top entertainers. They would probably spend 200mil alone for inviting them with their flights and hotel bookings and the rest.

Let's say 28# per SmS, that's 4.7b.

Flight tickets for the 30 housemate to and fro, plus The two returnees, venue used, the 45mill, cost of maintaining the house, cost of food (those guys eat too much)

Bro, in all, they spent nothing short of 1b.

And made 4 billion! If e no bite you for body you no get conscience be tat! You go be one very wicket pesin.
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by sammiepraise(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
issokay
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by begwong: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Victorakats:

But then
Oga the data to log in to vote shey na free too?
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by authority2006(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
Do your accounting well.... 'Cause that up there is sh!t!

The network operators would definitely get a dividend of maybe 2 naira per SMS.

Do you know how much they pay entertainers?? In millions bro. For tecno, Dices, Basketmouth, Simi, Davido and other top entertainers. They would probably spend 200mil alone for inviting them with their flights and hotel bookings and the rest.

Let's say 28# per SmS, that's 4.7b.

Flight tickets for the 30 housemate to and fro, plus The two returnees, venue used, the 45mill, cost of maintaining the house, cost of food (those guys eat too much)

Bro, in all, they spent nothing short of 1b.

Even by your analysis, how could they possibly spend up to 1 billion naira? Though, I know that they didn't generate up to that 5 billion naira.
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Payporte and DSTV just legit screwed ignorant Nigerians raw through the ass.
how
It was consensual
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
wow, that's money o.
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by CyberGypsy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sirambassador:

Link they drive traffic to ....??

Have you checked the voting platform of the show??

No single advert bro...

If you have traffic bigger than nairaland and no advert you are making nothing grin

(Affiliate marketing,Adsense, local advert, professional services)

Do your homework well bro grin
good to know u are incline .. still yet the votes through the website drives in money, they cant make a kobo from it if only if u don't use ur data. do ur research well
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by imarrpopson: 1:04am On Apr 24, 2018
CyberGypsy:
good to know u are incline .. still yet the votes through the website drives in money, they cant make a kobo from it if only if u don't use ur data. do ur research well
Stop being ignorant. No site makes money unless their is advertisements, affiliate marketing or other form of marketing.
You can't just make money online just because you have a website. Even if 1billion ppl visit per day.
Even Google makes 90% if it's money from advertisement.
Facebook, Instagram makes money from advertisements.
Twitter from sponsored tweets.
Ask Seun why e get ads for every page and ask him if MTN, Glo or Etisalat don pay am this month because we use data to surf nairaland.com.

Do you even own a website?
Or blog?
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by jrfaj: 1:19am On Apr 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:
So yesterday ebuka announced on stage that the Big Brother Naija show recorded 170 million votes.

Now let's do a little calculation. If Big Brother Naija recorded 170 million votes at thirty naira each. That's approximately 5.1 billion naira.

Ayemi temi bami shocked shocked shocked

And we are here shouting Miracle for the cash, Cee C for the money, Tobi for the mulla

O us mi la ra je! angry angry

una dhey craze so all that 70 million pple used sms votin' abi? the common method of votin' is by votin' on the africamagic/bbn and its free
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by Freeman59: 3:04am On Apr 24, 2018
Victorakats:

But then

Did you say ABSOLUTELY free? Think again bro
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by barcelona007(f): 4:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Victorakats:

But then
so website vote don't use data?
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by CyberGypsy(m): 5:49am On Apr 24, 2018
imarrpopson:

Stop being ignorant. No site makes money unless their is advertisements, affiliate marketing or other form of marketing.
You can't just make money online just because you have a website. Even if 1billion ppl visit per day.
Even Google makes 90% if it's money from advertisement.
Facebook, Instagram makes money from advertisements.
Twitter from sponsored tweets.
Ask Seun why e get ads for every page and ask him if MTN, Glo or Etisalat don pay am this month because we use data to surf nairaland.com.

Do you even own a website?
Or blog?

not that I concur cause I will still love to be sure on this but tell me still .. don't u still use ur data to vote?? data you bought with ur money .. what makes u different from people that sent their vote through text . do me a favour , go and get ur PVC lol
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by CyberGypsy(m): 5:50am On Apr 24, 2018
jrfaj:
una dhey craze so all that 70 million pple used sms votin' abi? the common method of votin' is by votin' on the africamagic/bbn and its free
I slap u there. so u dinor use data
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by CaptainFM1: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Victorakats:

But then

How about cost of internet data, electricity??
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by SceneOne: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Hi..
No, you can ONLY download on the SceneOneTV App to watch the videos OFFLINE.

Please download it here :: sceneone.tv/apps and get me a mention here for assistance.

Uchennazico:

Hi there,

I believe you work for sceneonetv??

Please I would like to know if someone can Download from your site and watch later or you can only stream online??

.... And hope it's not like that of irokotv where the downloaded file can't be transferred and eventually expires??

Thanks.
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by Uchennazico: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2018
SceneOne:
Hi..
No, you can ONLY download on the SceneOneTV App to watch the videos OFFLINE.

Please download it here :: sceneone.tv/apps and get me a mention here for assistance.

Okay thanks for the prompt response.

... Does the downloaded video expire?? If yes... How long before it expires??
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by SceneOne: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2018
No, it doesnt expire. But you wont have access to your account when your subscription expires.
Uchennazico:

Okay thanks for the prompt response.

... Does the downloaded video expire?? If yes... How long before it expires??
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by jrfaj: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=CyberGypsy post=66976288] I slap u there. so u dinor use data[/quote. lol see mumu o so , the data turned to money for BBN?...if I slap you enh your brain go reset
Re: How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) by jbblues24(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's radiant mate embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" / Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.