Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" (32210 Views)

Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by thorpido(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
thunderbabs:

Yeye undecided
So you know say you be yeye. tongue
Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by CSTR1003: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
That is an insult on the dangotes and even the buharis, sanusis, indimis of the north.

But what do I know?

Nobody can come between a Yoruba man and unbridled megalomania.

You can ask Tobi of BBN.
Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by Maydfourth: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Two LAZY KIDS...
Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by piagetskinner(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
e good together wife oo. .and correct wife at that
Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by Martinola(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
saintol:
check well the odd has been increased to like 4.25. It may still increase sha.
u r ryt o...but u sef sabi forcast oo
Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by Olawalesadiq(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
arherfish:

U would have added the meme of that white little boy scrathing his head

hahahahha he for make sense ooo

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by Whinky23(m): 2:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Lazy shild....

Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by AJ2ICE: 6:05am On Apr 24, 2018
Is that another mans wife bumbum...
Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by AJ2ICE: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2018
thorpido:
He's putting his hand on her bum in the picture up there and that picture is on social media.
Is that Islamic?
Organs:

Are you the islamic police? Why you dey worry where him put him hand? Did Buhari, Jonathan, Trump, Obama or even lalasticlala prevent you from putting your own hand where you so wish on your wifes body??
I swear where ever he chooses to put his hands is nobodys concern... Na ur wife asss eem put hand wey make u dey worry....
Person dey happy for wetin he spend money marry another broke nigger dey worry where eem dey touch eem wife..... Religion has really blinded us...

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by AJ2ICE: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2018
AJ2ICE:

I swear where ever he chooses to put his hands is nobodys concern... Na ur wife asss eem put hand wey make u dey worry....
Person dey happy for wetin he spend money marry another broke nigger dey worry where eem dey touch eem wife..... Religion has really blinded us...
because it is on social media it is unislamic....
When others marry and rape underage girls behind closed doors it is islamic...
MTCHEEEW
Re: Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" by thorpido(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2018
AJ2ICE:

Person dey happy for wetin he spend money marry another [b]broke nigger [/b]dey worry where eem dey touch eem wife..... Religion has really blinded us...
Person wey no chop last night dey call person broke nigger.smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.