Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. (822 Views)

How To Create A Landing Page | Sales Page Without A Website / How To Design A Website Without Buying Domain And Hosting Plan / How Can One Successfully Grow A Facebook Page Without Facebook Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. by scholarsarena: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Do you know you can create a sales page without buying domain and hosting?

The cost of buying both domain name and hosting can be a hole in the pocket of a new or average online marketer. Most times, the cost of setting up a sales page may rub online marketers of generated profit from campaigns. However, there is a way to reduce the burden and in this post, I shall explain the easiest way to create a sales page without buying domain and hosting and how you can use same as landing page for all your campaigns or ads online.

A sales page is a webpage that contains product information such as features,specification,benefits,order process intended for visitors to make a buying decision.

A professor definition.

It simply means an online page where you sell your product/service.

SIMPLE!!!

Onward,

This is actually for beginners and determined entrepreneur who cannot afford a website yet and those who are yet to RENEW their hosting and Domain Plan.

Yeah

I know you are just starting and you have been thinking of

"I WANT A WEBSITE BUT I CAN'T AFFORD IT YET"

Soon, you will even possess a WEBSITE that is bigger than the ALMIGHTY amazon website.

Just kidding,

But,

it is possible after you have been able to MAXIMIZE more than enough profit with what i want to unveil now.

This is how to GO ABOUT IT

Firstly,

1.OPEN YOUR MICROSOFT WORD ,

*Set the font size to a very big ONE

*Get all the images you need available on your system

*Write Your Sales Content In That Microsoft Word Document.

(By Hiring a Copywriter if you want to make MASSIVE sales or write yourself if you have correctly learnt the ACT.

Do not forget USE that BIG FONT for increased legibility.

(Just an ADVICE)

*Insert Your images at the best point on the document page.

*Design with the NECESSARY COLOUR application if necessary

*Underline Keywords if you want to.

* MAKE your call to ACTION super CLEAR.

This is where you can get engagement .

NB:Don't just JOKE with the CALL ACTION area.

Eg. FOLLOW THE ORDER PROCESS BELOW

CALL (0800000000000000) To get in touch etc.

2.Convert the PAGE to A PDF File By saving the WORD DOCUMENT as A PDF File.

Or visit www.smallpdf.com to Convert that document to PDF ,if your MS WORD does not have that FEATURE.

We are almost there.

Hope you are getting these steps.

Yes or NO.

I Believe yes.

3.Visit drive.google.com

Sign in with your google account (gmail)

If you don't have ONE ,create a gmail account.

Sign in and Upload The new PDF file to google drive.

Just On the new uploaded PDF file,Right click on it and get a SHARABLE link.

Just Copy the link.

4.Now you are almost done.

Visit www.

In the box on the site ,PASTE that link you have COPIED and press "ENTER"

You will now get a SHORTENED LINK different from that long link you initially COPIED.

Mind you ,

You will get something like

http://bit. ly/hsisjsjsisiwksk

Never mind,this rubbish could be anything.

Copy the new generated LINK,

It will still DIRECT you to that SALES PAGE you have created.

Now,

You can now give out this new link to your customers to check out your product.

You can also run PAID traffic,Facebook adverts with this link or other link oriented adverts.

Hope you know how to create a Facebook advert,if you don't know How

I will teach you LATER

All,

Pending to the Time you can afford a standard website.

Since the function of a website is primarily for visibility.

This will make you VISIBLE too.

Hope this will help a lot of potential Online Business experts for a while before they finally become the Next DIGITAL JAGABAN.

With the above process, there is no doubt you have learnt the easiest way to create a sales page without buying domain and hosting now.

P.S :As soon as you make enough profit,invest in your business.

Get a good website and create a SALES PAGE with Instabuilder and the likes.

https://www.scholarsarena.net/easiest-way-to-create-a-sales-page-without-buying-domain-and-hosting/
Re: How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. by scholarsarena: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
lalasticlala, adewasco2k, Slyr0x
Re: How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. by kelvine(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2018
You are amazing.
Re: How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. by clems93(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
THIS IS A NICE ONE. ALTHOUGH I CAN DESIGN A WEBSITE, I JUST LEARNT SOMETHING NEW AS WELL.
Re: How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. by profolaafe(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Copied cheesy
Re: How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. by ediko5(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Copied from Noble Loaded. Emmanuel Ekanem's blog

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. by profolaafe(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
ediko5:
Copied from Noble Loaded. Emmanuel Ekanem's blog
Yea, he posted it also on BHB group
Re: How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. by ediko5(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
profolaafe:
Yea, he posted it also on BHB group

and the theif came to Nairaland and claimed someone's post.

All this lazy juveniles in blogging sef.

(1) (Reply)

Come Carry This Website For 15k / Namecheap Best Deals And Offers / MIX : Dj Baddo VISA Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.