Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Wants To Know Why Hillary Clinton's Bio Starts With Wife - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Wants To Know Why Hillary Clinton's Bio Starts With Wife (481 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question / Chimamanda Adichie Upset About Hillary Clinton's "Wife" Bio On Twitter / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie Wants To Know Why Hillary Clinton's Bio Starts With Wife by banre(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Chimamamda recently questioned Hillary clinton as to why her twitter handle bio starts with 'wife' and not 'mother' or 'grandmother' or even a 'would be president'. particularly i think Ngozie is going too far with this Feminism advocacy and she should stop using panadol over other people's headaches. what are your thoughts??
Fynestboi
lalasticlala

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Wants To Know Why Hillary Clinton's Bio Starts With Wife by banre(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2018

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Wants To Know Why Hillary Clinton's Bio Starts With Wife by dominique(f): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Her biography, her business. Do your own bio and present it however you like. These feminists and their wahala sef
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Wants To Know Why Hillary Clinton's Bio Starts With Wife by sinaj(f): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
She needs to mind her business.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Wants To Know Why Hillary Clinton's Bio Starts With Wife by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
She's just a big fool. Mumu, why did she get married, why deceiving in no the young ones, if u play so low marriage, why bother getting married and yet discouraging the younger ones, making them see nothing beautiful in it. ..
I had some much respect for this girl, but she's beginning to become stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Liaison - Episode 1 / Mother-in-law - Episode 19 / ,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.