Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

The Smartphone That Is Bossing The Whole Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Smartphone That Is Bossing The Whole Internet (1466 Views)

Checkout This Super Smartphone That Costs Just #37,000 (picture) / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smartphone That Is Bossing The Whole Internet by ezugov2008(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Some few days ago, I was surfing the web and behold! I came across this smartphone, the specifications were amazing and guess what? The price was also very affordable. So I quickly made my research about the phone to find out if my eyes were deceiving me and I got positive reviews.

So, I have decided not to keep this awoof deal to myself, that is why I am going to share more about the phone with you.

Continue reading => http://techblogspot.com/leagoo-smartphone/
Re: The Smartphone That Is Bossing The Whole Internet by jacyhelen(f): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lazy stupid blogger..Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Smartphone That Is Bossing The Whole Internet by lamaking: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: The Smartphone That Is Bossing The Whole Internet by lamaking: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kkwazzawazzakkwaquikkwalaquaza k: zzabolazza
Re: The Smartphone That Is Bossing The Whole Internet by lamaking: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
P.s. the is not an incantation

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Is Back With The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro And Mi 8 Lite. See Full Specs And Photos / Lenovo Z5 For Sale(slightly Used) / Samsung Gear VR At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.