Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Discover Your Gift & Purpose And Turn Them Into Wealth In 3 Month - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Discover Your Gift & Purpose And Turn Them Into Wealth In 3 Month (516 Views)

Turning Waste Into Wealth To Curb Unemployment In Nigeria / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / How To turn Your Passion Into Wealth Without A Start-up Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover Your Gift & Purpose And Turn Them Into Wealth In 3 Month by Paschalino007(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Many people don't know what their gift and purpose are in life in order to add value in the society - so they become confused, frustrated, depressed and angry when things don't go well for them - even the possibility of suicide may be attempted. Also they blame their parents and society for their problems, failures or setbacks and looking up to the government for solutions which may never come. 

However,  they try to work so hard to earn a living in whatever they do but are not living a happy and fulfilled life and they don't even enjoy the job they do.

That's why Paschalino Learning & Development is offering a full day intensive coaching class worth N30,000 for FREE to help you discover your gifts and guide you through a practical road-map program to transform your purpose into wealth in 3 months by building business structures and strategies around your passion so you can become a 'Person of Value' to influence your family, business and society.

How to register :
Text your full name, phone number, email and location to 08065804465 and every other details (venue, date and time) will be sent to you.

We will love to also coach men and women in your churches, schools, youth group, companies, organisation or do one on one coaching with you if we are giving the opportunity to do so for FREE.

Do not hesitate to ask for further enquiries if need be.

Dan
Relationship Manager
For: Paschalino Learning & Development 

(1) (Reply)

Common Traits Of Successful Women / Police Officer Seen Sleeping On Duty, This Morning, In Lagos / Secrets And Facts I Have Learnt About Online Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.