Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport (43690 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by sukar886: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
This are they one's buhari refers as lazy naija youths..
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by haslaw(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c can finally get back with Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend

Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by ra4fo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
ikbnice:
Even till now, the show didn't make sense to me. I don't know if am the only one who feels this way. What are we even celebrating? Well, I won't blame the lazy youths as they have little or nothing to even celebrate. The country is messed up and I fear for the future generation

I feel ur pain bro!
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by MrAnele(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
CoolSmithz:

so in your styrofoam little mind you think it was funny ?
lame.
I wish you could be man enough to tell me to my face, little boy.
Your reply shows you are yet to see the walls of a university... You must be a Jambite.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by mkoabiola: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jobless Nigerian youths[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by Cromagnon: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
BreezyCB:
Ok
who will pay for what they can get for free
they shud up their creativity

1 Like

Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrAnele:
Your reply shows you are yet to see the walls of a university... You must be a Jambite.

please kindly say it to my face,
if you've really got balls.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by steveDpro: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Making no sense for me oh
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by enonche85(m): 12:40am On Apr 24, 2018
ShadowFighter:
So these are actually the lazy ''yoot'' Buhari was talking about.

Exactly, they are truly the lazy ones.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by Guestlander: 12:48am On Apr 24, 2018
Call them lazy and they start to foam in the mouth. Bbnaija is a stupid show and a complete waste of time for people who are wasting precious time following it.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by faithfull18(f): 1:26am On Apr 24, 2018
Visit my profile.. wink
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by larryjayz: 1:46am On Apr 24, 2018
These are the Lazy Nigerian Youth he's talmbout.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by kizyalex10(m): 1:53am On Apr 24, 2018
Misplaced priority.dats why nigeria is too backward
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by encryptjay(m): 5:52am On Apr 24, 2018
What Buhari said was nothing but the truth but because it's Buhari l, that's why people are irate. I try to look at his statement from a different angle. Organise an entrepreneurship seminar and scrutinise the turn out compared to fans of BBN and the likes. The educated youth keep saying Cyber crime is the surest way. We've depreciated over the years.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by encryptjay(m): 5:58am On Apr 24, 2018
Guestlander:
Call them lazy and they start to foam in the mouth. Bbnaija is a stupid show and a complete waste of time for people who are wasting precious time following it.
You need to see the time youths waste these days on worthless stuff. Some spent several hours talking about Buhari's comment in the Streets, market and even social media. That's joblessness.If you're not lazy, why take a statement personal and run from Twitter, Facebook,class, market disturbing people that you're not lazy. A friend of mine kept asking why I'm wasn't bothered about the statement and I shook my head.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by michoim(m): 6:00am On Apr 24, 2018
ShadowFighter:
So these are actually the lazy ''yoot'' Buhari was talking about.

Surely PMB knows what he is talking about. The man is simply telling the truth...

1 Like

Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by Diamondcrown97(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2018
It is not lazyness but thinking faculty...
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by megabyte2(f): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2018
ikbnice:
Even till now, the show didn't make sense to me. I don't know if am the only one who feels this way. What are we even celebrating? Well, I won't blame the lazy youths as they have little or nothing to even celebrate. The country is messed up and I fear for the future generation
The program doesn't make any sense to me at all, maybe I need someone to tell me the moral behind it.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by somehow: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2018
Tell them to think of feasible solutions to local problems, they will shut down, but tell them to narrate what happened on BBN, you will have to beg them to stop talking.

Wasted generation only good at looking for fast money.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by MrAnele(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2018
CoolSmithz:

please kindly say it to my face,
if you've really got balls.
Jesis christ... how can i say it to your face wen i dont even know u talk more of where you live.. Are you ok this boy?
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by Shollzycute: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2018
ikbnice:

God will bless u for posting this. I hate bbn and hate watching it and can't imagine myself voting for anyone. I don't even know what they are doing in the so called bbn house. Rubbish set of people. Children in skool that supposed yo be reading and studying will be busy discussing bbn bxos of d rubbish they are doing there. Rubbish TV program.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by tile07(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2018
With these joblesness,I think Buhari was on point...Indeed Nigerian youth are lazy
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by Shollzycute: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2018
ikbnice:

God will bless u for posting this. I hate bbn and hate watching it and can't imagine myself voting for anyone. I don't even know what they are doing in the so called bbn house. Rubbish set of people. Children in skool that supposed yo be reading and studying will be busy discussing bbn. Rubbish TV program.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by zilon12(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Luukasz:
Imagine the kind of mentality Mourinho has given some united fans. Man U made it to three FA CUP FINALS in three years not three UCL in three years or three EPL titles in three years and you are happy.. SMH.
We are gradually becoming an fa cup team and you are happy.. mtcheew.

Its a rebuilding process since Fergie Left, it happens to every club

AC Milan struggles, Real Madrid took 11years to reclaim champions league trophy, be happy with what you get
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by Holak: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2018
I actually have a serious issue with the way Nigerians reason. So, we are now justifying PMB's statement that Nigerian Youths are lazy simply because some people have a different view of a programme from us and have decided to use that for recreation. number one wrong assumption is to thinks that anybody in that airport is jobless. It doesn't have to be. Everyday people world over troop out either in the stadium or viewing centres to watch 22 young people playing around a round leather object. To some people, football fanatics are just irresponsible people because they dont understand why people should indulge themselves in a game where they gain nothing - I mean nothing.

PMB spoke about lazy Nigerian youth in UK. It is instructive to note that Big Brother as a concept originated from Europe and America and their youth watch and also follow their candidates in the house. In the same UK, government starts to take care of her citizens once they turn 18. Provide housing, clothing, health care and monthly stipends. In these countries, the Youth practically do not want to work and live off government, yest their leaders have not branded them lazy. Let us not give our leaders excuses to justify their irresponsible stance on youth empowerment because some people decided to indulge in their own way. All of us have ways of indulging. If you say Big Borther does not promote education, what does football promote, what does Rihanna and Beyonce whom we are fans of, promote? All men according to their hearts. The fact that the programme is allowed to air on national TV means they did not break the law and as long as Nigeria is a secular state, morality is within the ambits of the secular law not on your own religious beliefs.

Finally, Big Brother has come to an end. The companies involved have made the money. These companies are employers of labour and some Nigerian Youths are working there. If big brother will air next year, some people will make money from it, some will spend money to support it, some will jostle to be housemates, some will succeed while others will not, some housemates will be evicted while one or some will win, many people will watch and vote while others will indulge in other TV stations like Telemundo, E!, Sports channels or even CNN. At the end of the day, it is a free world - One man's meat is another man's poison. The problem is when you want your meat to become meat to everybody or your poison to become poison to all.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by NovusHomo(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Yet they feel insulted when Buhari calls them lazy. And they want to lead Nigeria. Bunch of idlers.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by Luukasz(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
zilon12:

Its a rebuilding process since Fergie Left, it happens to every club

AC Milan struggles, Real Madrid took 11years to reclaim champions league trophy, be happy with what you get

Keep deceiving yourself.. tell me how many years it took PSG or Man City to be an european force after the Arab guys took over. Less than 2/3 years.
Fact is our board aint getting it right, they shouldn't have employed mourinho he's a misfit and the way things are going we might just end up like AC or Inter basking in past glory.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by zilon12(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Luukasz:

Keep deceiving yourself.. tell me how many years it took PSG or Man City to be an european force after the Arab guys took over. Less than 2/3 years.
Fact is our board aint getting it right, they shouldn't have employed mourinho he's a misfit and the way things are going we might just end up like AC or Inter basking in past glory.

For the record, I don't like Mourinho but he is what we have and a reminder, PSG and Man City are not top in Europe yet despite spending billions.

As for man utd, I think we are heading in the right direction but may take another coach to get us there
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by Luukasz(m): 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
zilon12:

For the record, I don't like Mourinho but he is what we have and a reminder, PSG and Man City are not top in Europe yet despite spending billions.

As for man utd, I think we are heading in the right direction but may take another coach to get us there
BARCA, BAYERN, MADRID, JUVE next is PSG & MANCITY.. we aint even anywhere near this teams.
What we need is a pochettino or tuchel or another klopp like coach or joachim low will be a good fit.
Re: Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport by zilon12(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Luukasz:
BARCA, BAYERN, MADRID, JUVE next is PSG & MANCITY.. we aint even anywhere near this teams.
What we need is a pochettino or tuchel or another klopp like coach or joachim low will be a good fit.

Average coaches except klopp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bisola Switches To Balley While TTT Slept & Got People Hating On Her / Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing / Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.