Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem (1721 Views)

Scrap Phones For Sale / Scrap Phones For Sell In Lagos / Sell Your Faulty /dead/ Scrap Phones And Accessories Here.. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello People. If you have Infinix, tecno or itel phones with screen problem and you wish to sell it, you contact me via call or whatsapp 0803 860 3994... Even if the phone doesn't come up anymore but the screen is still good and you wish to sell it, you can contact via the above number...
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
You can always contact me if u have an infinix , tecno or itel phones.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by playboy99(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
techno y6 how much would u buy it
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
playboy99:
techno y6 how much would u buy it
Good evening Sir.. What is the fault it's having??
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by ipobarecriminals: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
sad itel mini tab. working but screen Don break.Nah how much u gree pay
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by ipobarecriminals: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ndissle:
Hello People. If you have Infinix, tecno or itel phones with screen problem and you wish to sell it, you contact me via call or whatsapp 0803 860 3994... Even if the phone doesn't come up anymore but the screen is still good and you wish to sell it, you can contact via the above number...
give us ur shop/office address. How much u grew pay for itel tab damage screen. have bb bold 5 too(no network issue)
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by playboy99(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ndissle:
Good evening Sir.. What is the fault it's having??
touchpad and no power button and it needs flashing .
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
give us ur shop/office address. How much u grew pay for itel tab damage screen. have bb bold 5 too(no network issue)
No 22 Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja computer village Lagos state. U can chat me on whatsapp or drop ur number so I can you up.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
playboy99:
touchpad and no power button and it needs flashing .
.. OK drop ur number or chat me on whatsapp.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad itel mini tab. working but screen Don break.Nah how much u gree pay
Pls Sir what model of itel tab??
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by ipobarecriminals: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ndissle:
Pls Sir what model of itel tab??
belong to a church member. I'll ask the husband tomorrow and get back to u.Thank u verybmuch
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
belong to a church member. I'll ask the husband tomorrow and get back to u.Thank u verybmuch
OK Sir. I will be expecting your reply. Thanks
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2018
Hello. Sell those ur scrap phones to me
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Hi People. If you have Infinix, tecno or itel phones with screen problem and you wish to sell it, you contact me via call or whatsapp 0803 860 3994... Even if the phone doesn't come up anymore but the screen is still good and you wish to sell it, you can contact via the above number...
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Jomafuvwe: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2018
I have infinix note 4 pro that doesn't come up. the phone camera, screen and body is intact
whatsapp, 07067407608
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2018
Jomafuvwe:
I have infinix note 4 pro that doesn't come up. the phone camera, screen and body is intact
whatsapp, 07067407608
Okay. Let's chat on whasapp then..
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Hi People. If you have Infinix, tecno or itel phones with screen problem and you wish to sell it, you contact me via call or whatsapp 0803 860 3994... Even if the phone doesn't come up anymore but the screen is still good and you wish to sell it, you can contact via the above number...
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Always stop by to sell ur faulty Infinix, tecno or itel phones. Call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. I'm based in Lagos. For those outside Lagos, you can waybill it. Thanks
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good evening. If you have Infinix, tecno or itel phones with screen problem and you wish to sell it, you contact me via call or whatsapp 0803 860 3994... Even if the phone doesn't come up anymore but the screen is still good and you wish to sell it, you can contact via the above number...
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 6:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Always stop by to sell ur faulty Infinix, tecno or itel phones. Call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. I'm based in Lagos. For those outside Lagos, you can waybill it. Thanks
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good evening. If you have Infinix, tecno or itel phones with screen problem and you wish to sell it, you contact me via call or whatsapp 0803 860 3994... Even if the phone doesn't come up anymore but the screen is still good and you wish to sell it, you can contact via the above number...
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bring all your scrap tecno, Infinix and itel phones here and sell them to me and make some cash out of them. You can contact me via whatsapp or by calling me on 0803 860 3994.. I am expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 5:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Bring all your scrap tecno, Infinix and itel phones here and sell them to me and make some cash out of them. You can contact me via whatsapp or by calling me on 0803 860 3994.. I am expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hello.. Bring all your scrap tecno, Infinix and itel phones here and sell them to me and make some cash out of them. You can contact me via whatsapp or by calling me on 0803 860 3994.. I am expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by gbengaoyeladun(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Boss.. I don't know maybe you have tecno w3 panel. I need it urgently.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2018
Hi.. Bring all your scrap tecno, Infinix and itel phones here and sell them to me and make some cash out of them. You can contact me via whatsapp or by calling me on 0803 860 3994.. I am expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Tlyon(m): 2:39am On May 03, 2018
Itel 1408 with white screem,it the panel problem not the screem.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2018
Tlyon:
Itel 1408 with white screem,it the panel problem not the screem.
okay. Drop ur number so I can chat u on whatsapp.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2018
Hi.. Bring all your scrap tecno, Infinix and itel phones here and sell them to me and make some cash out of them. You can contact me via whatsapp or by calling me on 0803 860 3994.. I am expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2018
Good day People. If you have Infinix, tecno or itel phones with screen problem and you wish to sell it, you contact me via call or whatsapp 0803 860 3994... Even if the phone doesn't come up anymore but the screen is still good and you wish to sell it, you can contact via the above number...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Kpn Tunnel Rev Vpn Settings For Mtn / Iphone Xs Max Duos / Brand New Never Used Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.