Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo (22738 Views)

AFCON 2019: Buhari Hails Super Eagles / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by pastorcyrus(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Ebullience:
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has hailed Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church and the Christian Association of Nigeria on their recent comments over the state of the nation.

He quoted Rev. Sampson O. Ayokunle, CAN President, as likening the leadership style of Buhari to a blind man leading men that could see.

Fani-Kayode wrote, “How can a semi-illiterate lead a nation of almost 200 million people? It is like a blind man leading men that can see!

“Rev. Sampson O. Ayokunle, President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Port Harcourt, 23rd April 2018.”

He also supported the Sunday’s outburst by Oyedepo where he pointedly told Buhari that God was angry with him,

The ex-minister wrote, “Can I tell you my anger against this Government? No feeling for human lives. You know what God said? I am angry with the wicked everyday. You see where “change” has brought us today since 2015? If you bring the scoresheet out, it is 0%. You better wake up so you don’t suffer the Nigerian kind of change. Defending killers! God’s judgement will hit! If you are happy with what God is angry with, you are ungodly. Those who have made others childless, wifeless, husbandless, so shall they become! Bishop David Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Canaan Land, Ota, 22nd April 2018.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/23/fani-kayode-backs-can-buhari-hails-oyedep/
Bishop Oyedepo good morning oo,the day is breaking now in your own eyes.I could vividly remember how oyedepo,adeboye and most of the ministers supported this ruthless administration directly or indirectly.My G.O even went ahead and gave them osibanjo thinking that it will favour Rccg as a church since they produced the vice president not knowing how brutal buhari could be.Thank God that they have summoned enough courage to vent their grievances unlike before that they have been keeping quiet while Christians are being slaughtered like a sacrificial lamb on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Thank God 1 of the change agent is a pastor! grin
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by LordIsaac(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2018
4C2215131:

Oyedepo needs some good rest time if his look in that picture is anything to go by. He should go on a vacation or something, take some time off, kick up his feet and have some nice time with his woman.

God will understand.
Ignoratio elenchi
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by Factfinder1(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2018
nobsalis:

Make u and your papa start am 1st... We go join una later

Words of a deep Hausa fulani and northern worshipping slave....are you too blind to see what is happening have you ever heard that it was a Muslim famer that was killed by heardsmen

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by surgical: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2018
tribalmall:

God forbid ba ?

Let’s assume Buhari failed for 4 years should we return power to those that failed for 16 years instead ?
bujhari failure is unbearable, the other failure is less toxic can be tolerated

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by skales67(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Sat close to him during the last Alumni meeting and I legit felt the same. The man stresses himself quite much. Still works long hours and unfortunately takes no vacation. But I believe they have been reducing his engagements of recent....The son seems capable, I hope they can let him take up much of the responsibilities.

I know him as a hard worker. But sincerely, he is looking so frail now. I know age plays a part but he needs to put up some rest.

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by skales67(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2018
pastorcyrus:

Bishop Oyedepo good morning oo,the day is breaking now in your own eyes.I could vividly remember how oyedepo,adeboye and most of the ministers supported this ruthless administration directly or indirectly.My G.O even went ahead and gave them osibanjo thinking that it will favour Rccg as a church since they produced the vice president not knowing how brutal buhari could be.Thank God that they have summoned enough courage to vent their grievances unlike before that they have been keeping quiet while Christians are being slaughtered like a sacrificial lamb on daily basis.

I am not a member of winners but Oyedepo was never a supporter of this present administration. He backed GEJ during the campaigns.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by godliman: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
If this one is half as sensible as he claim to be, he'd still be with his first wife, not the fourth. Useless yam eater
Are we talking about his wife and yam or national security? If you dont have anything to write let your fingers rest now and besides when has yam eating become an offense.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by Andyoa(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2018
skales67:

I am not a member of winners but Oyedepo was never a supporter of this present administration. He backed GEJ during the campaigns.
Yes , he was like a lone voice among the 'men of God', may be the CAN president then too who understandably supported his kinsmen and benefactor.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by godliman: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2018
pastorcyrus:

If you know history you will only blame your GO and not Oyedapo. He has never supported his satanic change from day one.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by iamjavadem(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Why dont you ask the author of this article. mumu.
Timiblanko:
We are talking about Nigeria some people are still pointing out to the pastor. what concerns us with pastor when their is reality to battle with. Well.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by thewritingtodo(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
godliman:

If you know history you will only blame your GO and not Oyedapo. He has never supported his satanic change from day one.
Word!
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by 7lives: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2018
tribalmall:

God forbid ba ?

Let’s assume Buhari failed for 4 years should we return power to those that failed for 16 years instead ?

You no go kill me with laughter
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by mikejimm: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Sat close to him during the last Alumni meeting and I legit felt the same. The man stresses himself quite much. Still works long hours and unfortunately takes no vacation. But I believe they have been reducing his engagements of recent....The son seems capable, I hope they can let him take up much of the responsibilities.

God bless u!
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by Ikegagwuha: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2018
When a Prophet speaks is left for the people to harken or face the consequences later for not listen to him. Online here so many people would rant and say all sorts of things but the fact remains that the prophet has spoken
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by Turantula(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
You mean all these fraudsters parading themselves as pastors?

My own view is very simple: if you don't like the president vote your choice at the polls.

Enough of this noise.
Go and slam ur head in concrete floor as usual and leave men of God alone. Its your terrorist Imam that is not fraudster abi?
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by nagoma(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2018
They are missing the yam. CAN and FFK are birds of the same feather, the feeding bottle of looted money is removed from their mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by okwah: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2018
you must learn to respect leaders of other religious sect.insulting them will not make u more righteous than they are.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by PointZerom: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2018
tribalmall:

God forbid ba ?

No, continue with those that failed for 4 years so that they can break the record of 16 years failure of PDP and set their own record of failures.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Ebullience:
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has hailed Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church and the Christian Association of Nigeria on their recent comments over the state of the nation.

He quoted Rev. Sampson O. Ayokunle, CAN President, as likening the leadership style of Buhari to a blind man leading men that could see.

Fani-Kayode wrote, “How can a semi-illiterate lead a nation of almost 200 million people? It is like a blind man leading men that can see!

“Rev. Sampson O. Ayokunle, President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Port Harcourt, 23rd April 2018.”

He also supported the Sunday’s outburst by Oyedepo where he pointedly told Buhari that God was angry with him,

The ex-minister wrote, “Can I tell you my anger against this Government? No feeling for human lives. You know what God said? I am angry with the wicked everyday. You see where “change” has brought us today since 2015? If you bring the scoresheet out, it is 0%. You better wake up so you don’t suffer the Nigerian kind of change. Defending killers! God’s judgement will hit! If you are happy with what God is angry with, you are ungodly. Those who have made others childless, wifeless, husbandless, so shall they become! Bishop David Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Canaan Land, Ota, 22nd April 2018.”

Papa needs to stop associating with drug addicts like characters. He doesn't realize that some of these men are out to use his good image for selfish purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2018
skales67:

Please how did he support GEJ?
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by kernel507: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
If this one is half as sensible as he claim to be, he'd still be with his first wife, not the fourth. Useless yam eater

Kettle calling pot black, how many relationships did you start, but couldn't see it through? Quick to point others, while yours is darker.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by kernel507: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
You mean all these fraudsters parading themselves as pastors?

My own view is very simple: if you don't like the president vote your choice at the polls.

Enough of this noise.

Gbam! We don't need to agree every time, but truly...You're on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by mrkia(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2018
It's this man's (FFk) hatred for Islam that will somehow end his life.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by alebz007: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good afternoon dear friends, How're we doing today? Just want to wish you all a beautiful day Thinking of building a second income stream? Join Oriflame today!!
Details/Enquiries? Kingsley 08149322437
God bless you.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by yazach: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
THE DAYS OF CAN & THE POLITIFIANS USING THEM ARE NUMBERED

No wonder catholic pull out of the occult called CAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by sabidey: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ebullience:

7mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by mylifeisagift(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
pastorcyrus:

Oyedepo has NEVER supported this government..Get your facts straight..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Owie: "Buhari Needs To Be Impeached Now" / Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State / Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.