Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How Can I Evict My Neighbour - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Evict My Neighbour (351 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? / How Can I Evict A Flatmate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Evict My Neighbour by nfour4(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Good day nairalanders. I have a serious problem, going on in my compound, last month one of my neighbour been a student graduated from school, Brought an opening and the landlord been a lover of money was willing to bring in anybody into the house, but a friend alerted me of her cousin, that is in need of a room so I told the landlord about it and he accepted her in. My compound is a very simple and small compound with 2rooms to the left and 3 single room to the right. A family man is occupying the 2 bedroom with his wife and children. My friends cousin has been a problem to the house. the number of men that visits her are uncountable per day, she keeps on making noise in the house, as if she is the only one paying rent. and comes back late at night by 12am, 1am or 2am and hoping to find the main gate open. She takes her bath inside the open space in the compound, payment of nepa bill is optional to her, just as many other things. And we have spoken to the landlord about it and he is doing nothing about it. The married man wants to pack out because of her. His children are young, and still growing he is not comfortable with the whole thing going on. this man is not financially strong, his looking for money like mad to pack out. And I think am the cause of all these things. please how can i evict this lady before month end
I need help
Re: How Can I Evict My Neighbour by blackpanthar: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
you cant... even the LANDLORD collecting rent from another side from her o... one corner rent. so she is actually the one who can send u away o....
MIND YA BUSINESS BRO grin

nfour4:
Good day nairalanders. I have a serious problem, going on in my compound, last month one of my neighbour been a student graduated from school, Brought an opening and the landlord been a lover of money was willing to bring in anybody into the house, but a friend alerted me of her cousin, that is in need of a room so I told the landlord about it and he accepted her in. My compound is a very simple and small compound with 2rooms to the left and 3 single room to the right. A family man is occupying the 2 bedroom with his wife and children. My friends cousin has been a problem to the house. the number of men that visits her are uncountable per day, she keeps on making noise in the house, as if she is the only one paying rent. and comes back late at night by 12am, 1am or 2am and hoping to find the main gate open. She takes her bath inside the open space in the compound, payment of nepa bill is optional to her, just as many other things. And we have spoken to the landlord about it and he is doing nothing about it. The married man wants to pack out because of her. His children are young, and still growing he is not comfortable with the whole thing going on. this man is not financially strong, his looking for money like mad to pack out. And I think am the cause of all these things. please how can i evict this lady before month end
I need help
Re: How Can I Evict My Neighbour by troublemakea(m): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2018
nfour4:
I need help

trouble dey sleeep yanga go wake am up(2x)
even guys dey sleep powerful wan hold them o
Re: How Can I Evict My Neighbour by raph101(m): 12:20am On Apr 24, 2018
mountain of Fire prayers will do!

(1) (Reply)

Quack Surveyors / Distress Sale!!!!! An Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Awoyaya Lekki. / Distressed Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.