Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ceec's Attack My Advice. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ceec's Attack My Advice. (547 Views)

Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceec's Attack My Advice. by happy200(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Women are free spirited, Nigerian women are worst cos a lot of movies and manipulations from pastors. The whole world knows BBnaija is just a game but to Nigerian women it's real, to them ''CeeC decerves to be beaten cos she's evil''. After all they watched her display, so allowing CeeC to come very close contact with them has grave consequence if not God. No reasonable man will sleep with a Nigerian woman u just meet the same bed unclad, this things are very risky becos of the things they are exposed to. Although not all of them, i also don't blame them. But let's just learn from that.

1 Like

Re: Ceec's Attack My Advice. by ijaola(m): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2018
SMH. Defending mideocrity. Who would she be attacked because of a game. Rubbish. I see the babe in stardom soon. They will start praising and celebrating her then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deadpool Fan Page... Movie Review - Deadpool 2 / The Day Wakandans Visited Nigeria (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.