Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) (1051 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 first runner up, Cee-C didn’t win any money from the BBNaija show.

Her fans however have declared her their BBNaija 2018 winner and rewarded her with a N2million cheque.
Check out the photo below along with other gifts Cee-c received from her fans.

The CEO of Havilah Clothing has donated 10 desiger dresses for Cee C, a philantropist donated N1m & a fan donated 500k plus iphone X.

https://lailasnews.com/cee-cs-fans-reward-her-with-n2million-cheque-photos/

lalasticlala

Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Kenndee(m): 12:28am On Apr 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by stefanweeks: 12:37am On Apr 24, 2018
Wow

They tried for her o.

1 Like

Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by rOsy247(f): 12:56am On Apr 24, 2018
Wow May God bless their pocket for the kind gestures.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 24, 2018
Where are the pained souls that said my baby didn't win anything.

Lazy youth. After investing all your time on these people, their own phones will be receiving credit alerts up and down while you will only be getting service reply from your network provider.

Shame on youuuuu!!!!
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 3:32am On Apr 24, 2018
The donors are the problem we have in dis country..Well if dem like make dem donate dem balls the fact still remains shiz a loser.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by phemmyfour: 4:37am On Apr 24, 2018
All these donors that cannot support a reasonable cause with their money sha
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by newguy1(m): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2018
There own winner for doing what exactly? Well nigerian have been well known to celebrate mediocre
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Aaaaaawwwwww!!! i feel like crying. what a sweet gesture. Thank God some rich people also saw your good side @CeeC. If i had enough, you worth more than 45million. more blessings on your way a lady with dignity.
Mrbigiman, oshe11 come and see it o. e don deh rain. Bbnaija think they can fool us. We have hardworking and rich Nigerians.not biased minded and lazy ones jumping bandwagons to condemn a lady as if we are all saints.

1 Like

Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Ibibioesan(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by MrBigiman: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Munzy14:
Aaaaaawwwwww!!! i feel like crying. what a sweet gesture. Thank God some rich people also saw your good side @CeeC. If i had enough, you worth more than 45million. more blessings on your way a lady with dignity.
Mrbigiman, oshe11 come and see it o. e don deh rain. Bbnaija think they can fool us. We have hardworking and rich Nigerians.not biased minded and lazy ones jumping bandwagons to condemn a lady as if we are all saints.

You have no shame. Do u actually think money is d real value of life. CeeC claimed her sister single handedly payed for their dads ramsome after he was abducted, this should give u a clue that she is not from a broke home. I can for sure tell u that d 2million was her family's contribution..Nobody takes Ceec seriously.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Aldebaran(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2018
SIRmanjar:
The donors are the problem we have in dis country..Well if dem like make dem donate dem balls the fact still remains shiz a loser.
Wish people like them (hypocrites) can donate to fund less privilege children's education sad

1 Like

Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by divineRx(f): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2018
awww dats so nice i felt so emotional seeing this i'm so happy for her..we love u girl
No mata wat people say God will always have the final say..

1 Like

Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Munzy14:
Which good side does she have, when she was showed her journey through the house, it was fighting all through, that girl is just bitter.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by MrBigiman: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Which good side does she have, when she was showed her journey through the house, it was fighting all through, that girl is just bitter.

God bless u for being truthful.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2018
MrBigiman:

You have no shame. Do u actually think money is d real value of life. CeeC claimed her sister single handedly payed for their dads ramsome after he was abducted, this should give u a clue that she is not from a broke home. I can for sure tell u that d 2million was her family's contribution..Nobody takes Ceec seriously.
you are really a bitter soul. if u can at this stage still vent bitterly about CeeC. you are not in away better than her. Thank you for confirming my theory. I mentioned u to see if we can see a humorous side of u. yet u dissapointed. hahahahhahahaha. I am really ashamed.
Her family gave her 2million abii, they also gave her another 1million and 500k right. they still gave her an IphoneX and clothing?.
I pity the type of woman u are living with. Sorry for her. hahahhhahahahha. bye Felicia!.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2018
Chikita66:
I saw a good side of her, as well as the bad side ofe her. Let us be truthful and non-biased for once.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2018
MrBigiman:

God bless u for being truthful.
You will praise anyone who criticise CeeC. sorry for u. Don't call God when u have hatred in ur heart. learn to love. u will be happy. give it a trial.
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by oshe11: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2018
Munzy14:
Indeed....

All na wash...
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Munzy14:

I saw a good side of her, as well as the bad side ofe her. Let us be truthful and non-biased for once.
Sentiments apart, tell me the good side of ceeC
Re: Cee-c's Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (photos) by cheeeoma(f): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

GOTV Out In Many Parts Of Enugu And Crossriver / Pix!!almost New,very Mint Lg Led Full Hd 43 Inches Smart Tv With 2yrs Warranty / Glamour Girls (2022) – Nollywood Movie Mp4 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.