Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia (30050 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Flye: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
dominique:
Chimanda grin

A staunch feminist that has been married for over 3 years and has a child, One of two things is involved

1. The whole feminist stance is a farce, she's not practising what she's preaching when it comes to her marriage

2. Her husband is a docile lapdog

I go with 1

The truth is most people preach what they can't do when it comes to relationship, finances, religion and family.
Even men does it, they advice their friends what they can't do to their wife.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by COOL10(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ramon92:
This made me remember something back then in my uni days when I was dating a girl. Initially she was cool and was normal and things were fine. Love things you know..

All of a sudden, she started acting weird with some behaviors like she wanting to control me. I like confident girls but not one that'll use it to manipulate and turn men into lapdogs and menu. She'll read my texts and won't reply till hours later, won't return my calls and when she comes around she insist I go cook for her.
She started mentioning words like trust and confidence and all those feminist shiit. I didn't grab what's happening at first and I come de wonder what's happened, so I tried to get to her to know what's up.

That's how one day I went to her hostel and I called her when I was by her door. Got in and she was reading a book which she hid as I got inside. I shaa got the book when she went out and pretended not to know anything. The book, WHY MEN MARRY BITCHES BY SHERRY ARGOV..

Cos me I be avid reader sef, I got the pdf myself and wanted to know what the book is about. Geez, that's one of the vilest books I've ever read. It's practically a step by step guide on how to emasculate a man, turn him into a sissy all in the name of feminism and a man proving his worth to a woman.. I never got halfway with the book to realise what was going on with my then relationship..

It was crazy cos I was already falling for the shit and drama. Decided to use the book as a weapon and doing the exact opposite.. I don't need to tell you the result. I really now got to see her as one very insecure girl who hangs on to anything to validate herself. Same with her friends..

And that's how it's been with most girls I've been with later. They're confused, get bitter and aggressive when they can't manipulate a man and will do anything to validate themselves and that's what these fake feminists are all about.

See this Chimamanda now, married with a kid but still getting upset at a fellow woman for no reason, someone who understands what it is to be a real woman. By the way, I checked up on that Sherry ARGOV and discovered that she lives alone, maybe that says it about her..

Guys, please don't fall for their feminist gimmicks. guys that haven't seen what a woman truly is are those that carried away by these bullshitss. A woman will always remain a woman..

So on point
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by sunbilor(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
mapet:

This is a big load of crap
I'm just laughing here. grin
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by ICEMAN(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dumb move by Chimamanda but Dencia you are dumber than a doorknob.
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Tamara15(f): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
lexy2014:
d young lady told Hillary Clinton that she was wrong in calling herself a wife on her Twitter profile

Just got the transcript of the interview, but me ehn, when I am married, with kids and even a grandma! God knows I will never be ashamed to flaunt these titles, cos no matter my achievements, the listed will always rank as my proudest.
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Tamara15(f): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
Hilary Clinton referred to herself in her twitter bio as Wife,Mother,Grandmother, former presidential aspirant,hair expert,Flotus,etc while her husband's bio states Former US president,etc. and so Chimamanda boiled that Hilary shouldn't be that submissive as to calling herself wife,mother ,etc . like why didn't her husband refer to himself as husband,father,etc

It's obvious Hilary didn't read any such meaning to her bio, and if not being submissive to ones husband is what feminism is about, then ... well am too young to talk jare, let me get an education first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Designs Kanu Nwankwo’s New Kit For Kanu Cup / Mayorkunn & Dremo Having Fun With Adeleke, Davido's Billionaire -( Pics/vid) / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.